Last post wins!

/dev/null

well ?

* Main Entry: 1well

* Pronunciation: \ˈwel\

* Function: noun

* Etymology: Middle English welle, from Old English; akin to Old English weallan to bubble, boil, Old High German wella wave, Lithuanian vilnis

* Date: before 12th century

1 a : an issue of water from the earth : a pool fed by a spring b : source, origin

2 a : a pit or hole sunk into the earth to reach a supply of water b : a shaft or hole sunk to obtain oil, brine, or gas

3 a : an enclosure in the middle of a ship's hold to protect from damage and facilitate the inspection of the pumps b : a compartment in the hold of a fishing boat in which fish are kept alive

4 : an open space extending vertically through floors of a structure

5 : a space having a construction or shape suggesting a well for water

6 a : something resembling a well in being damp, cool, deep, or dark b : a deep vertical hole c : a source from which something may be drawn as needed

7 : a pronounced minimum of a variable in physics <a potential well>

* Main Entry: 2well

* Function: verb

* Etymology: Middle English, from Old English wellan to cause to well; akin to Old English weallan to bubble, boil

intransitive verb 1 : to rise to the surface and usually flow forth <tears welled from her eyes>

2 : to rise like a flood of liquid <longing welled up in his breast>transitive verb : to emit in a copious free flow

* Main Entry: 3well

* Function: adverb

* Inflected Form(s): bet·ter \ˈbe-tər\; best \ˈbest\

* Etymology: Middle English wel, from Old English; akin to Old High German wela well, Old English wyllan to wish — more at will

1 a : in a good or proper manner : justly, rightly b : satisfactorily with respect to conduct or action <did well in mathematics> <works well under pressure>

2 : in a kindly or friendly manner <spoke well of your idea> <wished them well>

3 a : with skill or aptitude : expertly, excellently <paints well> b : satisfactorily <the plan worked well> c : with good appearance or effect : elegantly <carried himself well>

4 : with careful or close attention : attentively <watch well what I do>

5 : to a high degree <well deserved the honor> <a well-equipped kitchen> —often used as an intensifier or qualifier <there are…vacancies pretty well all the time — Listener>

6 : fully, quite <well worth the price>

7 a : in a way appropriate to the facts or circumstances : fittingly, rightly <well said> b : in a prudent manner : sensibly —used with do<you would do well to reread the material>

8 : in accordance with the occasion or circumstances : with propriety or good reason <cannot well refuse> <the decision may well be questioned>

9 a : as one could wish : pleasingly <the idea didn't sit well with her> b : with material success : advantageously <married well> 10 a : easily, readily <could well afford a new car> b : in all likelihood : indeed <it may well be true> 11 : in a prosperous or affluent manner <he lives well> 12 : to an extent approaching completeness : thoroughly <after being well dried with a towel> 13 : without doubt or question : clearly <well knew the penalty> 14 : in a familiar manner <knew her well> 15 : to a large extent or degree : considerably, far <well over a million>

usage see good

— as well 1 : in addition : also <there were other features as well>

2 : to the same extent or degree : as much <open as well to the poor as to the rich>

3 : with equivalent, comparable, or more favorable effect <might just as well have stayed home>

* Main Entry: 4well

* Function: interjection

1 —used to indicate resumption of discourse or to introduce a remark <they are, well, not quite what you'd expect>

2 —used to express surprise or expostulation <well, what have we here?>

5. 5well (adjective)

6. artesian well (noun)

7. 1as well as (conjunction)

8. 2as well as (preposition)

9. 3damn (adjective or adverb)

10. dry well (noun)

Deep subject ... you should get to the bottom of it. :flirt:

Don't be a water carrier. :devil:

Never ever, ever, ever will that ever happen!! Jackasss!

It's already happened!

Anywho ... it's come to this. This thread needs to end.

Any further posts will cause this to happen.

I am totally serious ... please ... do not let this be on your conscious.

Thank you all for playing.

The world would be a truly horrible place if there was indeed a "tombot" out there.

:wallbash:

Don't think I haven't considered writing one that would, in my absence, crawl this board and randomly call people idiots.

By the way...still hate you all.

justnzane: [justnzane trying to win the thread] What's you doing, you pighead sucka?

EIL: Every day for the past ten years, Loretta here's been giving me a large black coffee- except today she gives me a large black coffee and it has sugar in it. Alotta sugar. I just came back to complain.

justnzane: Say what, sucka?

EIL: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.

justnzane: Who'se we sucka?

EIL: [slowly drawing his .44 Magnum] Smith and Wesson... and me.

:wallbash:<_<

lol... that is how my students spoke when i taught in Atlanta. :doh: