Last post wins!

/dev/null

Hey Steely,

Those training camp pics in the fantasy thread are awesome, what kind of camera do u have?

Thank you. It's a Sony super steady shot.

Who ... you or Gangsta Kitty?!?

:blink:

Neither, It takes balls to be a Gangsta Kitty!

Amen ... I'm hoping that the java will kick in by lunch time ... in the meantime, please enjoy this brief musical interlude:

The silicon chip inside my head

Gets switched to overload.

And nobody's gonna go to work today,

I wanna make them them stay at home.

And my boss doesn't understand it,

He always said I gotta come to work.

And he can see no reasons

'Cause there are no reasons

What reason do you need to be shown?

Tell me why?

I don't like Mondays.

Tell me why?

I don't like Mondays.

Tell me why?

I don't like Mondays.

I want to shoot

The whole day down.

Linky

Brenda Spencer, 16, inspired the song when she went on a murderous rampage shooting elementary school kids with a rifle from her house across from the school in San Diego. The kids were getting off the bus and walking into Cleveland Elementary school. She killed two men, the principal and a janitor who were trying to protect the kids, and wounded eight kids. When asked why she did it she said, "I don't like Mondays"

Boomtown Rats Video of the song.

Another thing about Bob Geldof is, (according to Nick Mason in his autobiography) that Geldof boarded a taxi from the airport to his waiting agent. His agent told him that Pink Floyd wanted him to play Pink in "The Wall" movie. Geldof's response was something to the effect of "God I hate Pink Floyd". Mason knows this because his brother was the cabbie.

Linky

Brenda Spencer, 16, inspired the song when she went on a murderous rampage shooting elementary school kids with a rifle from her house across from the school in San Diego. The kids were getting off the bus and walking into Cleveland Elementary school. She killed two men, the principal and a janitor who were trying to protect the kids, and wounded eight kids. When asked why she did it she said, "I don't like Mondays"

Another thing about Bob Geldof is, (according to Nick Mason in his autobiography) that Geldof boarded a taxi from the airport to his waiting agent. His agent told him that Pink Floyd wanted him to play Pink in "The Wall" movie. Geldof's response was something to the effect of "God I hate Pink Floyd". Mason knows this because his brother was the cabbie.

I had always thought the song was based on the Ottawa shooting ...

I had never heard Geldof's comment before ... interesting.

Start at post #904 and keep reading down you might get it then. :P

Yeah ... I get it ... wasn't defending Deerballs ... I was just rolling with the subliminal message theme ... seemed to make sense at the time, but now I'm not so sure ... my coffee buzz wore off and my brain shut down about 3:00 ...

Yeah ... I get it ... wasn't defending Deerballs ... I was just rolling with the subliminal message theme ... seemed to make sense at the time, but now I'm not so sure ... my coffee buzz wore off and my brain shut down about 3:00 ...

Freudian Slip post. :P

Thank you. It's a Sony super steady shot.

:ph34r:

Neither, It takes balls to be a Gangsta Kitty!

Linky

Boomtown Rats Video of the song.

Thanx for the effort, but tell me something I don't know. :P And

Sorry Mr. I know everything. :P Just because you knew doesn't mean everybody did. I find it hard to believe that you knew all of the facts behind the song. :ph34r:

Actually Steely, you posted that info about a year ago and it wasn't news to me then.

I !@#$ing hate this thread. Really. I hate this thread more than any thread in the history of the universe, and that includes the multitude of threads where Holcomb's Arm butchered math...and science...and football...okay, let's just say he butchered "reality" and leave it at that.

But nonetheless, I !@#$ing hate this !@#$ing thread. A lot. I would print out the entire thread, just so I could slap each and every page of it. I would rather read about the merits of Doug Flutie and Rob Johnson again than have this thread last another stinking minute. I will buy T-Bone and NJ Sue a beer if this thread ends right this !@#$ing minute. I will drive my car off a !@#$ing cliff if the moderators would just delete it, and every reference to it. I would rather watch a "March of the Penguins" marathon than be aware of this thread's existence.

Who started this thread? Dev/null, was it you? You should be tied to a chair and forced to watch Rosie O'Donnel and Rosanne Barr perform a live duet of The Divinyls' "I Touch Myself". You are now officially on my sh-- list, you !@#$ing !@#$.