Last post wins!

/dev/null

Well OK. If you want to know another one of my opinions of you I think you're a disappointment to your parents and a burden to the rest of society

Proving the old adage correct that opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and most of them stink! :thumbdown:

You really want to win this thing... Don't you?

:thumbdown::censored:

A winner was declared last week

Funny thing is the thread was started on the 13th. 12 days and 21 pages later a winner was declared

In the 7 days since, there have been 23 pages

A winner was declared last week

Funny thing is the thread was started on the 13th. 12 days and 21 pages later a winner was declared

In the 7 days since, there have been 23 pages

How can that be? The thread title clearly says:

Last post wins!

What? Do you go to the Pats* school of rule making?

:thumbdown:

Last post wins!

:censored:

I think he is just saying, I* win, and everybody knows it!

* The Dean

Last post wins!

I made a post with the grand prize winner and closed the thread. Then some whiney b*tches started whining and being b*tchy, so I re-opened the thread for a post game analysis

I made a post with the grand prize winner and closed the thread. Then some whiney b*tches started whining and being b*tchy, so I re-opened the thread for a post game analysis

Don't you mean a smart person who figured out the conspiracy to have the contest fixed?

Hey... You RE-OPENED it!

IE: You are the general of this thread. :worthy::cry:

You weren't CLEAR... It is your fault.

When the common soldiers are too strong and their officers too weak, the result is INSUBORDINATION. When the officers are too strong and the common soldiers too weak, the result is COLLAPSE. When the higher officers are angry and insubordinate, and on meeting the enemy give battle on their own account from a feeling of resentment, before the commander-in-chief can tell whether or no he is in a position to fight, the result is RUIN.

- Sun Tzu