Brian Griese released today.

In a thread talking about where Trent ranks among NFL QB's one poster actually said Griese was a better QB than Edwards. Well he was so good that they just decided not to let him rot on their roster.

Crayonz is an idiot. Don't pay attention to anything he says.

How so?

crayonz is brilliant. he says things to get reactions, and it always works. there is a method to his madness, some people just don't pick up on it. most things he says are not his real opinions, they are 'ieatcrayonz's opinions

In a thread talking about where Trent ranks among NFL QB's one poster actually said Griese was a better QB than Edwards. Well he was so good that they just decided not to let him rot on their roster.

That's awesome! Our 25 year old quarterback barely beats out a 34 year old vet. Travel outside of the Bills bubble for a second and you will find out what the averatge fan thinks of Trent Edwards. He needs to make a good size improvement to keep his job this year. In addition to that he needs 101 more Tds and 9 more seasons in the league to catch up to Griese.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it possible he could go the route of Losman, Johnson, and Collins? Yes. Will that stop Bills homers from strutting around acting like the Edwards/Griese comparison is a joke? Not likely

crayonz is brilliant. he says things to get reactions, and it always works. there is a method to his madness, some people just don't pick up on it. most things he says are not his real opinions, they are 'ieatcrayonz's opinions

Brilliant? That might be a little strong. He is a master of his craft and that craft is dumbfounding suckers. He could be brilliant, but it's hard to tell considerintg it's like shooting fish in barrel here.

I already knew all that. I was just saying, that anyone who dedicates 4,000 posts to trolling could be very easily categorized as an idiot.

Can we please get back on track and quit talking about that idiot?

I say it'd be great to have him in a Bills uniform next year provided he has a strong desire to keep playing, that he'd be willing to continue and/or end his career in Buffalo, that he gets no offers from a team who made the playoffs 2006-2009, he gets no offers from a coastal and/or desert team, and he comes on the cheap, which of course is dependent on all the aforementioned factors.

No, Griese probably will never be a Bill.

Now the Jets, well, that's another story.

Except, he is an idiot, in the sense that he ruins pretty much every thread he postst in with his nonsense..there is noting worse than a smart person playing down to the audience...when he chooses to be serious, he knows as much as anyone...it is amusing for a minute or two...but it goes on and on...

Except, he is an idiot, in the sense that he ruins pretty much every thread he postst in with his nonsense..there is noting worse than a smart person playing down to the audience...when he chooses to be serious, he knows as much as anyone...it is amusing for a minute or two...but it goes on and on...

No thanks to you, of course. :lol:

I say it'd be great to have him in a Bills uniform next year provided he has a strong desire to keep playing, that he'd be willing to continue and/or end his career in Buffalo, that he gets no offers from a team who made the playoffs 2006-2009, he gets no offers from a coastal and/or desert team, and he comes on the cheap, which of course is dependent on all the aforementioned factors.

I say it'd be great to NOT have him in a Bills uniform next year. He seems like a nice guy. Probably works very hard. Has a great football pedigree ( even if it is Fish ). But he's just not very good. He's had chance after chance (Denver, Chicago) to be the man, but usually throws too many interceptions and gets demoted. I'd take him only if in preseason Trent and Fitzpatrick get long term injuries and we can find no one else any good. Then he could backup Hamdan.

That's awesome! Our 25 year old quarterback barely beats out a 34 year old vet. Travel outside of the Bills bubble for a second and you will find out what the averatge fan thinks of Trent Edwards. He needs to make a good size improvement to keep his job this year. In addition to that he needs 101 more Tds and 9 more seasons in the league to catch up to Griese.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it possible he could go the route of Losman, Johnson, and Collins? Yes. Will that stop Bills homers from strutting around acting like the Edwards/Griese comparison is a joke? Not likely

The "average fan" has probably either never have seen Trent Edwards play or might have seen a game or 2 in his career.

The opinion of the average fan is meaningless. Most of their opinions of players they don't watch is based on what the guy who is on the radio at the time they are commuting thinks.

I say it'd be great to NOT have him in a Bills uniform next year. He seems like a nice guy. Probably works very hard. Has a great football pedigree ( even if it is Fish ). But he's just not very good. He's had chance after chance (Denver, Chicago) to be the man, but usually throws too many interceptions and gets demoted. I'd take him only if in preseason Trent and Fitzpatrick get long term injuries and we can find no one else any good. Then he could backup Hamdan.

I'd rather have Griese as third string than Hamdam.