Thank God I Don't Live In Colorado

H2o

Somebody should have been monitoring her a lot more and noticed that when her patients were injected with the saline instead of Fentanyl they had a lower tolerance for pain. Her positive test for hepatitis C should have been passed along to her superiors. Since this is job related I think confidentiality could be waived by having people sign a limited waiver.

When I worked at Strong I was given a hepatitis C vaccine because my job was a risk for picking it up. At that time they didn't know how long it was good for. I hope I'm still immune.

I think she should be charged with attempted murder for each case that comes back positive. JMO

Here's an article from July 6th.

Parker was arrested Friday by special agents with the Food and Drug Administration Office of the Inspector General and the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Federal prosecutors oppose her release and she remains in custody.

Shaffer told Parker that she was facing serious time behind bars if she is convicted.

The first count carries a maximum term of 10 years in prison, the second counts could garner a 20-year term and the third could mean an additional four years in federal prison. But Shaffer explained that those prison terms could increase to life in prison if anyone suffered serious bodily injury or death.