Oy Va

Mark57

Russ Brandon said the Bills targeted Hangartner in free agency after pro-scouting him for two years. If he ends up as a backup, someone should lose his job.

L Walker

E Wood

G Hangartner

K Chambers/A Levitre

B Butler/K Chambers

Being out-coached and being a talent starved team with no possible response to even the most simplistic defensive scheme due to inferior personnel (namely at WR) is not the same thing.

Can anyone tell me which coach could have made the playoffs with the rosters we had for each of our 7-9 teams? DJ has consistently overachieved considering the personnel he had to work with. We should be praising him because by all rights we should have been much worse than 7-9.

I'm so sick of Bills fans who cannot accept that we have bad players and want to blame our mediocrity on coaching. I'm not sure if it is stupidity or self induced blindness, but Vince Lombardi wouldn't have made the playoffs with most of the recent Bills teams.

:lol:

Yes, the coaching brilliance and acumen of Dick Jauron have been on display in Buffalo for

three years now. Of particular note were the Cleveland, New England and New York Jet games.

He has no doubt reached his coaching zenith and will likely overachieve again this year: to the tune of about 6 wins.

I not saying he has a lot to work with, but come on. You can't put away Cleveland, at home, with the ball in the 4th?

And that gem at the end against the Jets was a thing of beauty also.

That's probably what they said about Bledsoe before Brady got his shot. That's probably what they said about Trent Green before Warner got his shot. Don't pretend that you know what Fitzpatrick is capable of based on a small sample size.

I'm not having to PRETEND anything dude. Fitzpatrick saw significant playing time last year behind a potent offense, and look at his stats. He had one good game toward the end of the year against Clevelend, but other than that he was below-average at best. In the event that Trent goes down.....I would love to be proved wrong, but I'm really concerned about our depth at quarterback.

Langston Walker was the most consistent linemen last yr. Watch tape instead of blabbing based on his Madden ratings.

Yes he was our most consistent lineman last year- because our interior sucked and Peters decide to give the Bills a big FU, still he was an average RT that's it - He's gonna be a below average LT and Butler athletic ability looked sub-par for guard he's gonna be a horrific RT, keep Walker at RT and do what you can at LT, at least you will know where to give help and which way to roll out.

Last year was "make it or break it" year. He broke it, was outcoached severely in several games, made

numerous bone-headed decisions, led the team to yet another 7-9 season, and was rewarded with a new contract.

Buffalo will not make the playoffs again this year, which will make it 10 years running I believe, and worst in the NFL

along with Detroit.

:lol:

remember that time when DJ allowed the cowboys to come back on MNF with 3 seconds left on the clock and won the game... thats being outcoached, and makes the entire organization look pathetic

remember that time when DJ allowed the cowboys to come back on MNF with 3 seconds left on the clock and won the game... thats being outcoached, and makes the entire organization look pathetic

"Oy Vey" is right. That game was so painful it's become a repressed or suppressed memory of some sort. Too

painful and traumatic to exist in the conscious memory. Besides, I was only pointing out THIS years issues.

If someone would care to catalog the D.J. hall of coaching shame moments, go for it.

How many times has this team come out of a time-out and got a delay of game penalty or something else stupid?

Seriously.