Caption the photo - Obama Style

/dev/null

not since i got older, and my daughter is now 16. :):wallbash:

Not from behind? I'm calling you out on that. It's hard to tell how old a girl/woman is from behind (and sometimes from the front, too).

Retarded. I have no problem with the President occasionally checking out a nice ass (but let's try not to get caught by the cameras, hmm? Still, minor point.)

But the "No he wasn't, he's a chaste, vestal virgin with no base impulses" attempts to defend what doesn't require defending is well and truly pathetic, not the least of which because the defense is the only thing making it an issue.

God, reporters are idiots. :)

Tom, you have a record of fading out when you are wrong, please do so now. Thanks.

I am far from an Obama apologist, and watching the video makes it clear that the picture is misleading. With that said, my caption is, "Hi, ever been on Air Force One?"

Not from behind? I'm calling you out on that. It's hard to tell how old a girl/woman is from behind (and sometimes from the front, too).

This is how 40 year old guys who still chase tail get into trouble. :)

I'm 40, married, and haven't chased for over a decade, but I've noticed how much better women in their 40s have looked to me than ever before.

This is how 40 year old guys who still chase tail get into trouble. :)

I'm 40, married, and haven't chased for over a decade, but I've noticed how much better women in their 40s have looked to me than ever before.

...or a 52 year old guy... :wallbash: