Caption the photo - Obama Style

/dev/null

No caption from me, but ABC Good Morning America showed the video, and tried to explain that he wasn't checking her out, he was looking to help the woman behind him in the black top and flower skirt down the steps. It's on this page under the section "Recently On GMA". The video on their site is only about 30 seconds long, but they went almost two minutes on the show, going over it again, and again.

No caption from me, but ABC Good Morning America showed the video, and tried to explain that he wasn't checking her out, he was looking to help the woman behind him in the black top and flower skirt down the steps. It's on this page under the section "Recently On GMA". The video on their site is only about 30 seconds long, but they went almost two minutes on the show, going over it again, and again.

Much clearer now but still damn funny!

Look for O'Reilly to go off on Obama for it.

"Is this any way for the leader of the free world to show himself!!" <_<

Retarded. I have no problem with the President occasionally checking out a nice ass (but let's try not to get caught by the cameras, hmm? Still, minor point.)

But the "No he wasn't, he's a chaste, vestal virgin with no base impulses" attempts to defend what doesn't require defending is well and truly pathetic, not the least of which because the defense is the only thing making it an issue.

God, reporters are idiots. <_<

Retarded. I have no problem with the President occasionally checking out a nice ass (but let's try not to get caught by the cameras, hmm? Still, minor point.)

But the "No he wasn't, he's a chaste, vestal virgin with no base impulses" attempts to defend what doesn't require defending is well and truly pathetic, not the least of which because the defense is the only thing making it an issue.

God, reporters are idiots. <_<

In my lifetime, I have seen GW Bush and Bill Clinton picking their noses at baseball games...checking out a sweet ass is alright by me!

The thing that made me laugh the most was Sarkozy beside him with that "You're busted" grin on his face.

Armani suit: $4,000 dollars

Dinner at a high end restraunt: $800

Taking in the sights: Priceless

The "Vanessa Bryant" treatment for Michelle after being put on blast: $100,000