Wanna see naked chicks this weekend?

Just Jack

So we won't expect to see many posts from Jack this weekened... :w00t:

Guess he won't be going to Rachacha to get extra training camp tix either... :thumbsup:

Knowing that most nudie camps are older men/women, I'll skip the going.

The Bills are mailing me tickets, one of the benefits of being a season ticket holder, so no need to drive to Rochester.

Knowing that most nudie camps are older men/women, I'll skip the going.

The Bills are mailing me tickets, one of the benefits of being a season ticket holder, so no need to drive to Rochester.

LOL...I am sure the sunburn could be painful :wallbash:

I'll leave the open question about younger men to someone else

That is why I said extra tix... :thumbsup:

God I miss having seasons...I can't make it this weekend to Rachacha to get tix :wallbash:

I might have to get them again next season...why did I think it was a good idea to quit my job sell my house and go back to school so I can get a phd? :w00t:

More likely to see stuff like this...

Several thoughts:

- I understand there is a serious pending worldwide ink shortage

- Nice form on the release--bet he got at least an 8 pin first ball

- Do nudists get compensated by the number of square inches exposed? This guy's on his way to being Warren Buffett if so...

Long ago I accidentally (seriously) ended up on a nude beach in California. Trust me, it would have been better for these people to have put some clothes on

Did anybody ever mention nude beaches in the "Things that are overrated" thread? I've been to a couple in France and 95% of the people have no business disrobing in public. :lol: