POS-T-VAC?

Steely Dan

What do you think? Does this idea suck?

Link

This treatment has rapidly become one of the most popular solutions to the problem of erectile dysfunction. An erection is achieved by first, placing the penis in a vacuum cylinder, creating a vacuum which generates blood flow into the penis, which causes engorgement and rigidity. The natural erection is held by our support ring, which restricts the flow of blood back out of the penis. Using this system, an erection can be safely maintained for up to 30 minutes.

:thumbsup:

Only $550.00 smackers!

If you have Medicare & Supplemental Insurance, your purchase could be covered.

Wouldn't this be cheaper?

Ok, I have been a criminal defense attorney for over two decades but I am not sure how you charge this crime. In Thomas Township, Michigan, police arrested a 29-year-old man for “receiving sexual favors from a vacuum” at a car wash. As Hoover once advertised, “Nobody does it like Hoover.”

While money was exchanged, it is probably not solicitation or prostitution. While the vacuum is probably less than ten years old, there is no violation with a minor. Bestiality is out of the question, even if it was a Dyson DC15 Animal Vacuum Cleaner.

:w00t:

The carwash vacuums I use are only a buck for about 5 minutes. Much better deal IMO.

Link

This treatment has rapidly become one of the most popular solutions to the problem of erectile dysfunction. An erection is achieved by first, placing the penis in a vacuum cylinder, creating a vacuum which generates blood flow into the penis, which causes engorgement and rigidity. The natural erection is held by our support ring, which restricts the flow of blood back out of the penis. Using this system, an erection can be safely maintained for up to 30 minutes.

:thumbsup:

Only $550.00 smackers!

Ok, I have been a criminal defense attorney for over two decades but I am not sure how you charge this crime. In Thomas Township, Michigan, police arrested a 29-year-old man for “receiving sexual favors from a vacuum” at a car wash. As Hoover once advertised, “Nobody does it like Hoover.”

While money was exchanged, it is probably not solicitation or prostitution. While the vacuum is probably less than ten years old, there is no violation with a minor. Bestiality is out of the question, even if it was a Dyson DC15 Animal Vacuum Cleaner.

:w00t:

The carwash vacuums I use are only a buck for about 5 minutes. Much better deal IMO.

Steely,

You can probably do better than $550 if you get the one from Michael Jackson's estate sale.

Link

<_<

Only $550.00 smackers!

:blink:

u can buy one MUCH cheaper on the internet....I mean thats what Ive heard..