The Fart Game

ajzepp

This reminded me of Eddie Murphy's piece on the Fart Game....

Good call...I was pissing my pants when the flame sarted burning the guy... :lol:

I did notice this when the video ended...I think I want to get me one of these...

Good call...I was pissing my pants when the flame sarted burning the guy... :lol:

I did notice this when the video ended...I think I want to get me one of these...

lol, I've always found practical joke/hidden camera type humor incredibly funny. That's part of the reason why I'll likely be in line tonight to see the midnight opening of "Bruno"! :thumbsup:

lol, I've always found practical joke/hidden camera type humor incredibly funny. That's part of the reason why I'll likely be in line tonight to see the midnight opening of "Bruno"! :lol:

These things crack me up. I love pranks...and I don't care how old you are, pranks involving bodily functions are the best...

I plan on going to see Bruno this weekend...I don't plan on it being as good as Borat, but I think it will still be a great movie...

These things crack me up. I love pranks...and I don't care how old you are, pranks involving bodily functions are the best...

I plan on going to see Bruno this weekend...I don't plan on it being as good as Borat, but I think it will still be a great movie...

I agree, nothing will ever match my Borat experience. I didn't really know what to expect, cause I hadn't seen any of his Ali G stuff. I went to a matinee around 11am and there were maybe twenty people in the theater. Now even when I'm laughing my ass off on the inside, I don't usually do so outwardly when I'm at the movies. But honest to God, from the very beginning of that film I couldn't keep it in. Everyone else was having the same issue, so I jsut went with it and laughed my arse off. I don't think Bruno will be nearly as good either, but I still expect I'll enjoy it.

Sacha Baron Cohen is an interesting dude!