No-huddle/DICK = oil/water

I've been benefiting greatly from your help in understanding the basics of the game of football.

Happy to help. Your need is obvious. I see you were unable to respond to my questions why playing CBs loose or tight was important to you so I just figured you were kinda, shall we say, "challenged" by the question. But on the bright side, football is not that complicated and we should have you up to speed in no time.

GO BILLS!!!

Happy to help. Your need is obvious. But on the bright side, football is not that complicated and we should have you up to speed in no time

Guys like you are the exact reason why Eskimos shouldn't drag their old Grandmas out onto the ice flows for polar bears to eat.

~peace

Guys like you are the exact reason why Eskimos shouldn't drag their old Grandmas out onto the ice flows for polar bears to eat.

~peace

And happy trolling to you, too.

GO BILLS!!!

Who's posting on who's thread, Bucko?

Just because you start a thread doesn't make it yours, Sparky. It's community property.

Eskimos, grandmas, and polar bears? The German blitzkrieg of Russia as an analogy for the benefit/drawback of going for a first down vs. sustaining a concussion? WTF is that if not a cry for help or a request for an increase in the anti-psychotics?

But you're still welcome for the football education I've given you.

GO BILLS!!!

Just because you start a thread doesn't make it yours, Sparky. It's community property.

Trolls follow other posters around to badger them.

You've come here to badger me.

Check out how much football content you posted here versus how many times you've attacked me personally.

See what I mean?

YOU are the troll.

YOU are a crappy troll at that.

Check out how much football content you posted here versus how many times you've attacked me personally.

See what I mean?

YOU are the troll.

Hey, Chris Brownoser, find a better way to generate your material. 60 posts in two days? In the month of July, that kind of volume belongs on PPP only. Simmer.

See what I mean?

YOU are the troll.

Hey, if you know you're going to get hurt, perhaps you should just call a timeout.

GO BILLS!!!

Hey, Chris Brownoser, find a better way to generate your material. 60 posts in two days? In the month of July, that kind of volume belongs on PPP only. Simmer.

No lack of helpful advice.

How do you "generate your material"?

What's the quota for posts in two days?

Do you believe in the afterlife, and do you recommend that I should think the same way that you do?

Seriously, inquiring minds want to know these things from you old wise ones...

No lack of helpful advice.

How do you "generate your material"?

What's the quota for posts in two days?

Do you believe in the afterlife, and do you recommend that I should think the same way that you do?

Seriously, inquiring minds want to know these things from you old wise ones...

Everyone knows it ain't about quantity, it's the quality.

Raise your game. Take it to a whole new level.

Or simply call timeout because you think you 'might' get hurt.

Easy, see?

GO BILLS!!!

Have you ever considered the advantage of the no-huddle? It gives Dick Jauron no time to get involved and have to think. If he can't decide whether to throw a replay flag in time, how is he supposed to make a decision while the team is in the no-huddle? But when the Bills run the no-huddle, Jauron is out of the equation. It's all on Edwards, and some on Schoenert. No Dick? No problem.

PTR

even in the no-huddle - they will not let Edwards call his own plays

unlike when Kelly ran the no-huddle, Turk will continue to control Trent through his helmet receiver.

the only difference is that they will get the play calls in late while Trent stands at the line instead of standing in the huddle.