Innsbrook Concerts (Richmond area) - Beware!!

Mr Info

so then by your logic, if a drug dealer doesn't use, only sells, he is in the clear? I mean he was just holding the stuff....it is illegal to posess it, hence the charge possession of a narcotic....something tells me you are just messing with our minds and just goading us here...at least i hope that's what your doing...

He DIDN'T smoke it. How is that "getting what he deserved"?

WTF is wrong with you people.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so then by your logic, if a drug dealer doesn't use, only sells, he is in the clear? I mean he was just holding the stuff....it is illegal to posess it, hence the charge possession of a narcotic....something tells me you are just messing with our minds and just goading us here...at least i hope that's what your doing...

At first I was on your side but think about it. Joints get passed. One comes to you you pass it on and just happen to be passing it. Now after reading the story his wife took a hit and he laughed at the rent a cop. I imagine the wife had dope smoke coming out her ears and he's laughing at the cop. If I'm the cop I might not believe his story either.

i know, but again, let me over simplify my point...even if i am going 56 mph in a 55 mph zone, i am still violating a law that is in place....I am just responding to those that don't think that he did anything wrong...he did, by, the letter of the law, was it justified...probably not,

At first I was on your side but think about it. Joints get passed. One comes to you you pass it on and just happen to be passing it. Now after reading the story his wife took a hit and he laughed at the rent a cop. I imagine the wife had dope smoke coming out her ears and he's laughing at the cop. If I'm the cop I might not believe his story either.

i know, but again, let me over simplify my point...even if i am going 56 mph in a 55 mph zone, i am still violating a law that is in place....I am just responding to those that don't think that he did anything wrong...he did, by, the letter of the law, was it justified...probably not,

That's a good analogy. If I got a ticket for going 56 in a 55, I would be as surprised as I was last night for getting bumped from that particular concert for passing a doobie. If I had been at a Raffi show, I would expect to be nailed for passing a bone.

I had my EZ Pass revoked for 60 days because apparently I went 23mph and 21mph in a 20mph marked lane.

No, that's ridiculous. A drug dealer has actual possession, knows what he has, etc. In this situation, a person was given a lit object and he passed it. Touching is not "possession", in any legitimate sense of the word. Of course, you can stretch it to mean that if you are intent on defending overzealous enforcement.

I'm not certain about Virginia law, but in many states simply being in the same room as active drug users makes one culpable. That is, if the cops find people at a party using drugs, everyone in the room can be charged. Using your logic, everyone at the concert could be kicked out, or arrested...after all, they are all in the same room. Maybe they should just eject everyone in the rows adjacent to the where the suspected joint was spotted.

Dean, I am going to 'gracefully' back out of this discussion....we are at an impasse, and I stand by my stance that he was in possession of an illegal drug and he was reprimanded for it. sure it was a bit over the top, but the law is the law and someone didn't follow it and someone did....

No, that's ridiculous. A drug dealer has actual possession, knows what he has, etc. In this situation, a person was given a lit object and he passed it. Touching is not "possession", in any legitimate sense of the word. Of course, you can stretch it to mean that if you are intent on defending overzealous enforcement.

I'm not certain about Virginia law, but in many states simply being in the same room as active drug users makes one culpable. That is, if the cops find people at a party using drugs, everyone in the room can be charged. Using your logic, everyone at the concert could be kicked out, or arrested...after all, they are all in the same room. Maybe they should just eject everyone in the rows adjacent to the where the suspected joint was spotted.

Dean, I am going to 'gracefully' back out of this discussion....we are at an impasse, and I stand by my stance that he was in possession of an illegal drug and he was reprimanded for it. sure it was a bit over the top, but the law is the law and someone didn't follow it and someone did....

Amen Pooj. Most people take this stance. And the other 10% will always wonder why they are the one's being "picked on" even though they are breaking the law.

I backed out yesterday!

:thumbsup:

Did you get it from Witten on Midlothian TP? We got a Tuscon and Sante Fe, and have had great luck with both. Good service too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see......you are one of those "North of the James" people that don't like the southside huh? You better watch your back rollin through Woodlake, you know how hard we roll down here!!!

<_<

Got it from Pearson on Midlothian. Nice people there, had a very pleasent experience(outside of the finace guy being the typical douche finance guy)... real surprise he lives on the Southside w00t: