Bills front 7: The 1-2 scheme.

Of the front four, only Marcus Stroud is an NFL starter, and he's as old as Methuselah. Posluszny and Mitchell might start for quite a few teams, but Ellison...no way.

How is that gonna work?

When Schobel was healthy the DL was not the worst unit on the team. If he comes back to some reasonable facsimile of his past effectiveness and with Maybin now also in the mix and McCargo possibly finally starting to make some impact we could be better than the start of last year and will be better than last year after Schobel's injury.

But anyway, the Bills did address the DL by the fact they used their very first pick on a DE. They also needed to address the OL big time. FA signings don't usually pan out in a major way for the Bills and trades are only rarely possible.

I'm not arguing anything. This is your second reply to my single post, so I guess you're having an argument with yourself.

Ah...your another one of those salty tbd guys. Lets just crucify a new guy who comes around and makes some valid points.

The salty tbd guys correct spelling errors.... :lol:

About your av: I saw a South Carolina college basketball game where, during a timeout, the cameraman took a shot from down at the floor level upward at a cheer being hoisted up by a male cheerleader (blank). On her "panties" it read, "Go cocks, go".

Probably a mere coincidence...

About your av: I saw a South Carolina college basketball game where, during a timeout, the cameraman took a shot from down at the floor level upward at a cheer being hoisted up by a male cheerleader (blank). On her "panties" it read, "Go cocks, go".

Probably a mere coincidence...

You gotta love "Game"rooster fans!!! The shirt in my avatar actually has Jauron in small print, it was from the hottest Bills fan contest...

Well then tbd should be TBD...roll your eyes some more now as you spelled it wrong yourself.

So tbd, should be spelled TBD...got it!

:lol:

Just having a little fun dude, nothing personal. I am not an active member of the grammar police, but couldn't resist...

So tbd, should be spelled TBD...got it!

:lol:

Just having a little fun dude, nothing personal. I am not an active member of the grammar police, but couldn't resist...

So am I! Its all good. When the season starts none of us will have these silly spats.