Most Likable Person on Earth?

ajzepp

Mmmmm.....Betty Draper. I wanted to be that guy in the storage room at the bar. Can't wait for the new season.

Yea, I just got season two on BD and I'm taking a quick refresher course to get my mind right.

When I watch that show, it is so on point, that I get teleported back to that time period. If I look out the window, I then realize I am in present day. I love the show, :thumbsup::devil: it took me a few episodes to acquire the taste, but now I am truly ADDICTED.

F'n D*TV does not show AMC in HD and I can not watch it in 480i. Best show on TV....but.....Breaking Bad ain't that far behind. :lol:

How the heck does a MOVIE channel have the two most critically acclaimed drama's on their network???? Un-freaking Believable

When I watch that show, it is so on point, that I get teleported back to that time period. If I look out the window, I then realize I am in present day. I love the show, :devil::D it took me a few episodes to acquire the taste, but now I am truly ADDICTED.

Mad Men is a great show....best I've seen on TV since the Sopranos. Don Draper is a fascinating anti-hero.

I can't believe they were talking about not having a Season 3. I could see this show being interesting for years as they push the characters through the 60s.

For those who haven't seen it, I strongly encourage you to check it out on AMC. They are re-running Seasons 1 and 2 all the time leading up to the next season in mid August. Also, Fancy makes a good point about needing a couple episodes to get into it -- the setting and the complexity of the characters makes it seem a bit unusual at first.