Why was Moulds on the bench?

cfbillsfan

I noticed that Moulds was on the sidelines for several offensive plays in the second half, it seemed at crucial times.

Anybody know why? Personal groupings? I would hat to think there are groupings that leave Moulds on the bench, especially during crucial times in a game. I was also fearful he hurt his hammy again, but found no reference on the Bills injury page. A fight with the coaches?????!!!!. does not sound like Moulds Speaking of Moulds, I wonder who will be on his show this week?? Drew Bledsoe?).

During some of those times, I THINK that Evans got the ball. I wonder if the coaches want to get Evans more involved. But, I would still think you would want them on the field together.

Just curious....

I noticed that Moulds was on the sidelines for several offensive plays in the second half, it seemed at crucial times.

Anybody know why?  Personal groupings?  I would hat to think there are groupings that leave Moulds on the bench, especially during crucial times in a game.  I was also fearful he hurt his hammy again, but found no reference on the Bills injury page.  A fight with the coaches?????!!!!. does not sound like Moulds Speaking of Moulds, I wonder who will be on his show this week?? Drew Bledsoe?).

During some of those times, I THINK that Evans got the ball.  I wonder if the coaches want to get Evans more involved.  But, I would still think you would want them on the field together.

Just curious....

107411[/snapback]

Will he end up being an offseason cut? Are they trying to assess if Evans can be the #1 WR next year? I did not see any injury news either.

Building alternatives?

107424[/snapback]

Yeah, after Moulds catches 8 passes in a row, the coaches pull him to force Drew to look for someone else...?

We'll see if that question comes up today, either via the "fan e-mail" on the BB.com site (I tried submitting it, but they were supposed to be in by 9:00 am) or tonight on his show...