MJ memorial

I'm guessing Steely Dan. I was a little surprised when I read the following in a Steely post:

Steely usually is the resident gossip hound, following all the current garbage.

Dunno for sure who Mr. Pants was addressing, but that's my guess for the reason stated.

Yes, I am pointing my finger at Danny boy.

I love you new avatar Dean, it looks like your withering away out there. Is that supposed to be a Picasso, Dali, Van Gogh or another painter??

Good question. I don't know what artist inspired this particular image. It is just one of the many "Bob" Dobbs images I have on my computer.

For the record, the image is titled, "Saucer-and-a-Salesman".

I'm guessing Steely Dan. I was a little surprised when I read the following in a Steely post:

Steely usually is the resident gossip hound, following all the current garbage.

Dunno for sure who Mr. Pants was addressing, but that's my guess for the reason stated.

Gossip hound me?! Surely you jest. :doh:

BTW, what does MJ's funeral have to do with gossip?

Look man, your the biggest gossip hound & hypocrite I have ever typed at. So don't go all I can't take this MJ tribute/observance anymore.

Wa Wa Wa......look who MJ's kids are fathered by.....wa wa wa

Wa wa wa.......Farrah dies, I had her poster......wa wa wa

How hard do you piss and moan when you don't get your People and National Enquirer subscriptions delivered on time.

You're such a jackass. I'm sorry for feeling bad about Farrah's death and the sad plight of MJ's kids. What's really fascinating is your feelings towards me. That's what's disturbing.

Steely makes a post..waa...waa...waaa

How is it hypocritical to hate MJ coverage? What "gossip" do I post. I merely post things about current issues and then comment on them. You need to swallow a chill pill and relax dude. Don't get your fancy pants in a knot. :pirate:

I am old enough to remember the riderless horse,John Jr,etc. This seems to be going beyond anything I have ever seen.3200 cops ? All news preempted? WTF?

It was like this when captain Kangaroo died