$787,000,000,000 "a bit too small"

Beerball

don't try stealing topics from PPP...they have a lively discussion going on there right now...plus they have a clearer topic title as well.

I just went and checked. There is a post over there with a similar title, but the 5 page thread doesn't appear to have anything to do with it. At least 2 and half pages were dedicated to the word "outside".

my momma told me to never venture into the pit of PPP and I always listen to my momma

I'll summarize it for you.

Tyson is 62

2009-62=1947

1947+21=1968

Tyson = Hippy

Tyson is an outside advisor because she is banned from the buildings due to hippy smell.

The rest of the thread flows logically from there.

I'll summarize it for you.

Tyson is 62

2009-62=1947

1947+21=1968

Tyson = Hippy

Tyson is an outside advisor because she is banned from the buildings due to hippy smell.

The rest of the thread flows logically from there.

It's "hippie", ya freak.

It's "hippie", ya freak.

This is a common mistake. In the plural it is indeed "hippies". In the singular, either hippie or hippy is acceptable. People tend to forget this because the singular is seen so infrequently. This is because hippies are rarely alone and almost always travel in groups known as swarms.

This is a common mistake. In the plural it is indeed "hippies". In the singular, either hippie or hippy is acceptable. People tend to forget this because the singular is seen so infrequently. This is because hippies are rarely alone and almost always travel in groups known as swarms.

I was in the Buffalo Police Academy in the early 70's and maintained shoulder length hair and a fu manchu mustache (don't go into why). Whenever the detectives did a lineup they got me and two other guys in similar situations and always called for the "f-ing hippies". I was in most lineups and actually got fingered for a few heinous crimes. Ever since I always thought the word "f-ing" was a mandatory prefix to the word "hippy."

I was in the Buffalo Police Academy in the early 70's and maintained shoulder length hair and a fu manchu mustache (don't go into why). Whenever the detectives did a lineup they got me and two other guys in similar situations and always called for the "f-ing hippies". I was in most lineups and actually got fingered for a few heinous crimes. Ever since I always thought the word "f-ing" was a mandatory prefix to the word "hippy."

Do you keep in touch with the rest of the swarm?

one of the hippies became a very high ranking police captain and retired a few years ago. The other guy was brilliant and good police officer, but shot himself. I don't know the details but was very very sad to have lost him. I lost the hair and mustache.