Mike Florio discusses Bills future

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...tay-in-buffalo/

Haven't watched the video yet...at work

FYI

who the F is mike florio? this guy clearly is garbage trying to fill some time this morning. Yes we all know its necessary to draw Toronto dollars to keep us here - ie suites, etc. But the day of 8 games a year in buffalo is over? i doubt that. once ralph (or new owner) gets 5-10 large toronto businesses to buy suites, clubs seats, etc. they will pack up and move regular season back to buffalo while keeping a pre-season game or 2 there. heck, if it really worked move training camp up there.

its just like the green bay/milwaukee ploy, and is necessary to keep us on good economic ground here. we need more big businesses to draw from, and until the city of buffalo starts getting more big businesses here, we will be forced to draw from Toronto and Rochester corporations. other cities do this too - but for us its a necessity. We have 0 fortune 500 companies here. If we want the bills to stay we need our leaders to start making this an attractive area to bring big business. And the best way to do that is like they just recently did was Yahoo! going to Lockport - offer the cheap electric that comes with the Niagara river. Whore out that electricity that made this city famous 100+ years ago...

ok rant over

who the F is mike florio? this guy clearly is garbage trying to fill some time this morning. Yes we all know its necessary to draw Toronto dollars to keep us here - ie suites, etc. But the day of 8 games a year in buffalo is over? i doubt that. once ralph (or new owner) gets 5-10 large toronto businesses to buy suites, clubs seats, etc. they will pack up and move regular season back to buffalo while keeping a pre-season game or 2 there. heck, if it really worked move training camp up there.

its just like the green bay/milwaukee ploy, and is necessary to keep us on good economic ground here. we need more big businesses to draw from, and until the city of buffalo starts getting more big businesses here, we will be forced to draw from Toronto and Rochester corporations. other cities do this too - but for us its a necessity. We have 0 fortune 500 companies here. If we want the bills to stay we need our leaders to start making this an attractive area to bring big business. And the best way to do that is like they just recently did was Yahoo! going to Lockport - offer the cheap electric that comes with the Niagara river. Whore out that electricity that made this city famous 100+ years ago...

ok rant over

I hope your right....but I have my doubts too...maybe Ralph will have a big, happy surprise to drop on us Augst 8th!

It's obvious the NFL wants the Buffalo Bills to succeed. We have a loyal fanbase that shouldn't be broken.

If it takes 1 Toronto game a year to keep the Bills in Buffalo - I'm OK with it.

Just NEVER the playoffs. This - coming from a guy with a Buffalo Bills tattoo

agrees.. just one game to keep the Bills in buffalo will be fine with me.

ok rant over

Shelly Brand meat products isnt fortune 500?