Hey WVU...now that Dean's ruined your thread

Beerball

;):D

Until crazy Uncle Deano stumbles in again!

:P

Where's the booze!

At least the title of this thread is clearer. Still could use a little work, but we can overlook it, this time.

:wallbash:

Where's the booze!

At least the title of this thread is clearer. Still could use a little work, but we can overlook it, this time.

:D

:wallbash::P

You are right too! I am playing the fence on this one... 0:)

Anway WVU... Can't you tell how much love there is for you! No edit is too small!

;)

:D:wallbash:

You are right too! I am playing the fence on this one... :P

Anway WVU... Can't you tell how much love there is for you! No edit is too small!

;)

sure, you know i'm itchin to respond (but i can't acause this is a happy thread) and then you go and take his side?

So you're a day late with the birthday wishes...and then you feel you have to disparage The Dean in addition?

You really suck at this birthday thread thing. Perhaps you might leave it to someone else in the future, who's more able to post in both timely fashion and in a more generally cheerful spirit as befitting these occasions?

So you're a day late with the birthday wishes...and then you feel you have to disparage The Dean in addition?

You really suck at this birthday thread thing. Perhaps you might leave it to someone else in the future, who's more able to post in both timely fashion and in a more generally cheerful spirit as befitting these occasions?

yes indeed...might I suggest Nov 20th?

;)

winner!