Ticketed practices

So I got an email as a season ticket holder saying to call the ticket office to order tickets to any of the ticketed practices. That's new. Also, the number of tickets is restricted to the number of seats held - that's also new. They used to just give 'em out 6 at a time.

Do you know if only the night practices and first weekend are ticketed? I'll bringing the wife and kids with me from the Denver area and am specifically targeting Friday afternoon practice on 8/7. Am thinking we can just show up but better to be sure.

Do you know if only the night practices and first weekend are ticketed? I'll bringing the wife and kids with me from the Denver area and am specifically targeting Friday afternoon practice on 8/7. Am thinking we can just show up but better to be sure.

That one is a 'just show up' session. I'll be on my way to Canton that afternoon ;)

So I got an email as a season ticket holder saying to call the ticket office to order tickets to any of the ticketed practices.

You had to call? I just had to shoot back a reply to their email. I asked for two to every available practice, so we'll see what ones I get when they arrive.

You had to call? I just had to shoot back a reply to their email. I asked for two to every available practice, so we'll see what ones I get when they arrive.

I responded to the email first but when I didn't see any confirmation or anything else I decided to call to make sure I didn't miss out.

How do you get tickets to the opening weekend practices that aren't at night? They said visit the website, but honestly, I couldn't find anything on there. Probably just me, though.

Not sure they're open to the "general public" yet. Which seems odd - you'd think they'd be catering more to non-season ticket holders (hoping they'll buy) rather than the people whose money they already have...

How do you get tickets to the opening weekend practices that aren't at night? They said visit the website, but honestly, I couldn't find anything on there. Probably just me, though.

Not sure if the Snooze article will help you...

link

Not sure if the Snooze article will help you...

link

Link didn't work.

I know they said tickets are available on Friday, but what is the criteria for giving them away? Is it just first come, first serve?

I heard 3 verizon stores are giving them out, but never could find out which ones or where.

Link didn't work.

I know they said tickets are available on Friday, but what is the criteria for giving them away? Is it just first come, first serve?

I heard 3 verizon stores are giving them out, but never could find out which ones or where.

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/726487.html

Complimentary tickets for the first four practices of opening weekend of the Buffalo Bills training camp at St. John Fisher College in Rochester will be made available at 9 a.m. Friday, the team announced Tuesday.

Times for the practices are July 25 and 26 from 8:30 to 10:25 a.m. and 2:15 to 4:10 p.m.

Ticket orders for the opening weekend are limited to four per person per practice. Tickets are available for the first four practices at three Rochester-area Verizon Wireless stores: 3120 W. Ridge Road in Rochester; the Eastview Mall Store in Victor; and at 3005 Monroe Ave. in Rochester.

There will be an announcement of ticket availability for the seven night practices (July 28, 30; Aug. 4, 6, 11, 13 and 17) each Tuesday beginning next week and ending Aug. 4.

For a complete listing of the training camp practice schedule and more information visit the Bills training camp page at buffalobills.com.