The T.O. Show Supertrailer!

JB_55

:D

If TO is reading this thread, and I'm willing to bet he is, I wonder what he thinks about these posts? :doh:

He probably loves it. I'm fortunate enough to have overachieved with a hot wife (meaning that she's wayyyyyyyyyy better looking than I am), and I love walking around places, restaurants, etc with her and watching dudes stare at her. What guy doesn't? I'm sure TO feels the same way, all except he doesn't have this chick anymore. LOL. This is usually when guys realize just how stupid they were to let them slip away. You know, where other guys are drooling over a chick that you no longer have.

Of course, then there's TO and his celebrity status and bank account that will land with another chick similar to this one, where he'll be able to put this chick behind him. That's where he one ups all of us. If most of us lose a hot chick, we have to then go to the line of damaged Cougars with three kids, and a psycho ex-husband.

DAMMIT. I think I hate TO again.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked in Hollywood, on the Paramount lot even. I know what hot women look like, and they are everywhere.

No, there are hot and then there are that hot as one poster put it. It's almost like the difference between a star and a superstar.

Adriana Lima = that hot.

Maria Sharapova = only hot.

Denzel Washington = Superstar

Jim Belushi = Star

Big difference.

This girl, when she gets to be known, has a chance to be, not just hot, but that hot.

:doh:

now i know for sure he's an idiot. you don't break up with that...you don't cheat on that...

Show me the finest girl on earth and I'll show you the guy that's tired of banging her.

No, there are hot and then there are that hot as one poster put it. It's almost like the difference between a star and a superstar.

Adriana Lima = that hot.

Maria Sharapova = only hot.

Denzel Washington = Superstar

Jim Belushi = Star

Big difference.

This girl, when she gets to be known, has a chance to be, not just hot, but that hot.

:doh:

Nope, you are wrong on this. There are girls as hot, or hotter, than any of those you mentioned on the streets of most any mid-size area and in some small towns and burgs. You do understand these women are real, and were born somewhere...many in places distant from LA. Not every very hot women decides to go to LA.

And I don't think Adriana Lima is anywhere near super-hot. Jessica Alba, maybe. Still these women are all over. Not as many in St Augustine as there are in LA, I will give you that. At the local market in Manhattan Beach, many of the female customers look like Playmates of the Month (or even Year), there are a very few who fit that bill here...but there are a few.

When you see the women you believe are so hot up close, before they get their makeup done (or at the end of the night after partying, and their overly thick makeup is all blotched and/or runny)...and without the benefit of being professionally lit, you would see they are just very good looking women. And some aren't even all that good looking without the magic.

The best looking women I have ever seen, up close, were Charlize Theron (she was made up, but not overly, IMO)...and a former student of mine at UB, who isn't famous at all.

Nope, you are wrong on this. There are girls as hot, or hotter, than any of those you mentioned on the streets of most any mid-size area and in some small towns and burgs. You do understand these women are real, and were born somewhere...many in places distant from LA. Not every very hot women decides to go to LA.

And I don't think Adriana Lima is anywhere near super-hot. Jessica Alba, maybe. Still these women are all over. Not as many in St Augustine as there are in LA, I will give you that. At the local market in Manhattan Beach, many of the female customers look like Playmates of the Month (or even Year), there are a very few who fit that bill here...but there are a few.

When you see the women you believe are so hot up close, before they get their makeup done (or at the end of the night after partying, and their overly thick makeup is all blotched and/or runny)...and without the benefit of being professionally lit, you would see they are just very good looking women. And some aren't even all that good looking without the magic.

The best looking women I have ever seen, up close, were Charlize Theron (she was made up, but not overly, IMO)...and a former student of mine at UB, who isn't famous at all.

Bet she got an A :doh:

But in all seriousness, I have fights with my friends and brother all the time about the "hotness" of the celebrity women. I just don't think many of them are good looking at all. I see girls all the time that I think are way more gorgeous, and these girls are just "nobodies" walking around.

There are very few celebrities who I think are amazing looking. I get flack from my friends all the time because I'm probably the only man on the Earth that just doesn't find Megan Fox attractive. I realize I'm in the extremem minority, but she just doesn't do it for me.

Bet she got an A :doh:

But in all seriousness, I have fights with my friends and brother all the time about the "hotness" of the celebrity women. I just don't think many of them are good looking at all. I see girls all the time that I think are way more gorgeous, and these girls are just "nobodies" walking around.

There are very few celebrities who I think are amazing looking. I get flack from my friends all the time because I'm probably the only man on the Earth that just doesn't find Megan Fox attractive. I realize I'm in the extremem minority, but she just doesn't do it for me.

Megan Fox is attractive, but way overrated, IMO.

When I worked at Paramount, quite a few of the behind-the-scenes women were better looking than most of the "stars". Hell, some of the finest were the interns. Of course, they may not look as good on camera, or in pictures.

I can agree to some extent. However, LA is the gathering place for all of these chicks to come together. So, it doesn't matter where they are born, they all gather in LA eventually....that's the difference.

I mean, it's not hard to see the difference between beautiful and naturally hot. Cameron Diaz is pretty ugly without makeup, and Jennifer Garner is average at best when she's not made up. Put makeup on them and they turn hot....not superstar hot, but pretty attractive. THOSE kinds of women are all over the place.

Now, you look at TO's ex in that trailer shot, and she's naturally hot without much makeup on at all. Her facial features are also almost perfect. That's the kind of woman who wakes up hot without having to do anything to her herself except put her hair in a ponytail.

TONS of hot women everywhere. Including in my office and interning for me right now. However, only a small few have that natural beauty....TO's ex is one of them.