The T.O. Show Supertrailer!

JB_55

From my imdb database:

FELICIA TERRELL:

"Days of Our Lives" .... Arianna Hernandez / ... (15 episodes, 2009)

... aka "Cruise of Deception: Days of Our Lives" (USA: summer title)

... aka "DOOL" (USA: informal short title)

... aka "Days" (USA: short title)

- Episode #1.11099 (2009) TV episode (as Felicity Terrell) .... Arianna Hernandez

- Episode #1.11090 (2009) TV episode .... Arianna Hernandez

- Episode #1.11087 (2009) TV episode .... Arianna Hernandez

- Episode #1.11086 (2009) TV episode .... Arianna Hernandez

- Episode #1.11085 (2009) TV episode .... Arianna Hernandez

(10 more)

"Entourage" .... Carol (1 episode, 2008)

- Fantasy Island (2008) TV episode (as Felisha Terrell) .... Carol

Get Smart (2008) (as Felisha Terrell) .... Control Assistant #1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you paused that clip more than I did! ;)

Yup. I just ran into a girl every bit as good looking at her, here in St Augustine, this weekend.

The way some of you act, it is as if you never saw a beautiful woman before.

There's this little section in the middle where it seems like the show premise of the show is that TO spent too much time living the high life in LA, and now he's decided to sober up and come to Buffalo to simplify his life, get married, and settle down. I'd watch that show.

But most of it seems like it's just parties and drama with his publicist and the other woman there. Boring.

Note: this means that I find Buffalo exciting and strippers and parties boring. That's how I roll.

Well there's that and the fact you have a face made for radio.

GO BILLS!!!

:D Indeed. And a voice for silent film. :doh:

Of course, I wasn't ON TV (very often), I worked in management.

now i know for sure he's an idiot. you don't break up with that...you don't cheat on that...

:D

Her IMDB page. Somebody posted the crap from her page nobody cares about. You can see pictures on the link!

Nutha pic

Nutha

Wow! Who the fuc# would watch this steaming pile of crap?

I would. I also slow down for car wrecks.

Looking at the rest of the video, there was only what, about 15-20 seconds of Buffalo, out of a 5 minute video?

I know, I'll watch it for the Buffalo tie in but I'm thinkin there won't be much of that.

Sweet. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.............TO. :worthy:

Oh Cablelady, what are we going to do with you? (sigh)

If TO is reading this thread, and I'm willing to bet he is, I wonder what he thinks about these posts? :doh:

TV sucks ... blah, blah, blah ... why watch this crap? ... blah, blah, blah ...

GET OVER IT!

Jules: You know the shows on TV?

Vincent: I don't watch TV.

Jules: Yeah, but, you are aware that there's an invention called television, and on this invention they show shows, right?

here we go...

T.O. Show Trailer

Best quote from the entire video was made by T.O.'s "Dad": "I wasn't a bad Dad, I just couldn't be there." Classic. Where did they drag "Dad" up from, under a bridge?

Of course you have to wonder how T.O. could have "moved to L.A." and had the time to film his "life without a job" there, when the Bills signed him within a few days of being cut from Dallas. You just have to love these "reality" shows, don't you?? :w00t::doh::beer::worthy::doh::D

She's not that hot. Relax.

No, she pretty much is that hot! Really, watch the stream...she is. Alot of hotness is debatable, but she's at least to the point of hotness that if someone watched that TO clip and tried to say she wasn't hot, you could completely write them off as an utter fool.

Yeah, she's that level of hot.

Yup. I just ran into a girl every bit as good looking at her, here in St Augustine, this weekend.

The way some of you act, it is as if you never saw a beautiful woman before.

Ummm, yeah, ok. I thought I read something about Hollywood re-locating to St Augustine soon because of this.

:worthy:

Her IMDB page. Somebody posted the crap from her page nobody cares about. You can see pictures on the link!

Nutha pic

Nutha

I would. I also slow down for car wrecks.

I know, I'll watch it for the Buffalo tie in but I'm thinkin there won't be much of that.

Oh Cablelady, what are we going to do with you? (sigh)

If TO is reading this thread, and I'm willing to bet he is, I wonder what he thinks about these posts? :D

Good Work Steely. :doh:

While she looks good in her pics, if you watch her clips in live time, she's gorgeous on TV. Not as hot in pics.

Ummm, yeah, ok. I thought I read something about Hollywood re-locating to St Augustine soon because of this.

I worked in Hollywood, on the Paramount lot even. I know what hot women look like, and they are everywhere.