2nd Stimulus?

What the !@#$ is an "outside" advisor? ;)

My mathematical equation demonstrated that Tyson is a hippy. When you let hippies inside it is difficult to get rid of the cornucopia of stink. Therefore they do not let the hippies in the buildings. Ergo "outside" advisor.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so the rubber-and-glue rule guides your reasoning? That explains a lot.

My questions stands if you want to take an honest shot at it. Are you at all wary of the government spending and power grab when it "does something?"

No, my point is that everyone is entitled to their opinion. If some opinion differs from mine, I'll listen but not have sympathy for them.

Government Power Grab... worried about that. No. Worried about spending, yes.

So, according to the article, she's an "advisor", an "outside advisor", and "speaking for herself" (and she's 62...which is relevant how?)

That is one seriously retarded article.

I repeat:

2009-62 = 1947

1947 + 21 = 1968

What do these numbers tell us?

These numbers tell us that Laura Tyson is a hippy.

So, according to the article, she's an "advisor", an "outside advisor", and "speaking for herself" (and she's 62...which is relevant how?)

That is one seriously retarded article.

The article was probably created because she is a member of Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory, and it is in contrast to what Biden had just said a couple days earlier. In regards to her being 62 and how it is relevant, didn't you see Crayonz explanation? ;)

I repeat:

2009-62 = 1947

1947 + 21 = 1968

What do these numbers tell us?

These numbers tell us that Laura Tyson is a hippy.

The fact that she's at Berkley tells me she's a hippy. Her age just tells me she's an old one.

God I hated the Berkley area when I went to CA. Just flat out sucked.

Well of course you wouldn't fit in there. You're not a limousine liberal. Berkeley types only like to dress like they are homeless and talk about poverty and being "working class". Then when they need a break they stop by the bank to cash daddy's monthly check.

Well of course you wouldn't fit in there. You're not a limousine liberal. Berkeley types only like to dress like they are homeless and talk about poverty and being "working class". Then when they need a break they stop by the bank to cash daddy's monthly check.

Like this hasn't been going on for a long time. It all started with Burroughs and the BeatNiks. Hey what's wrong with that?... Everybody's got some kind of issue. Now if we can just get them to get their hands a little dirty... That is half the problem.

The 2009 Stimulus had to be passed IMMEDIATELY!!!! or unemployment might go over 8%

Unemployment has recently hit 9.5%. Some argue that the stimulus didn't work. Others, notably those who supported the stimulus, retort that the stimulus hasn't been implemented. My question is, if the stimulus still hasn't been implemented, why the need to rush it thru the first time?

Now some of the same people who wanted the 2009 stimulus rushed thru (who then said the stimulus needs more time) are wanting another stimulus

And this talk isn't about a 2nd stimulus, it's a 3rd. The first stimulus was the $600/$1200 from Nancy and W

The fact that she's at Berkley tells me she's a hippy. Her age just tells me she's an old one.

Berkley has snooty commies and hippy commies. She could be either. When you work in her age and the fact that she is not allowed in buildings, it reveals her hippy status.

People like me?

People like you, who are not concerned about the government power-grab. I knew there were people who find it a necessary evil. Them I believe to be foolish but at least the gov't's actions concern them.

You are not concerned about the power-grab going on right now. I find that truly stunning. I assume there are people eating Dominos and watching Oprah all day that aren't concerned but, well, maybe that's you. That's why I asked what your education and job history are.

In fairness, I also ask to insure that my children do not ever follow in your footsteps in any way besides being a Bills fan, which is bad enough.

When you work in her age and the fact that she is not allowed in buildings, it reveals her hippy status.

when you work in her age, it makes her an elderly hippie.

Now I know you have as much for the elderly or more, but she's still a hippie

Thanks for the find, and the best thing that I can see regarding that board is that Volcker is heading it, and that Feldstein is a part of it as well.

Look what Feldstein had to say about it months ago:

"The problem with the current stimulus plan is not that it is too big but that it delivers too little extra employment and income for such a large fiscal deficit. It is worth taking the time to get it right," he wrote.

Also, WTF is Jeffrey Immelt doing on that board? ;)

People like you, who are not concerned about the government power-grab. I knew there were people who find it a necessary evil. Them I believe to be foolish but at least the gov't's actions concern them.

You are not concerned about the power-grab going on right now. I find that truly stunning. I assume there are people eating Dominos and watching Oprah all day that aren't concerned but, well, maybe that's you. That's why I asked what your education and job history are.

In fairness, I also ask to insure that my children do not ever follow in your footsteps in any way besides being a Bills fan, which is bad enough.

Concerned about government power grab in the United States. No. I have faith in the checks and balances our government has in place. I also do not believe that the administration is trying to do that. I believe that they and partly the one before... right or wrong were/are trying to fix this mess. No conspiracy theory or other agenda here.

I am completely happy that your children do not follow in my footsteps. Wouldn't want them to be misguided and think that the government is always out to get them. Keep in mind that other people out there may verbally attack your family after you attempt to give them tongue lashing. Might want to keep your family out of your dumb ass posts.

Concerned about government power grab in the United States. No. I have faith in the checks and balances our government has in place. I also do not believe that the administration is trying to do that. I believe that they and partly the one before... right or wrong were/are trying to fix this mess. No conspiracy theory or other agenda here.

Hmmm....that's twice you've dodged his basic question. Also seems to me you wanted to know what I did for a living a while back but never responded in kind. Why is that?

Wouldn't want them to be misguided and think that the government is always out to get them.

Yes, must teach them that evil corporations are always out to get them.