Jury duty today...

Beerball

Dude pled out to the judge, bastard :rolleyes: . I wasn't part of jury pool 17, 41 or 96 so I can't comment on their cleanliness.

BTW...when did pleaded become a word? I much perfer pled.

SWIMMING pools 17, 41 and 96 you idiot. I told Jimmy he could have some friends over tomorrow and he is going to want them clean.

SWIMMING pools 17, 41 and 96 you idiot. I told Jimmy he could have some friends over tomorrow and he is going to want them clean.

1. I aint your poolboy.

2. Jimmy's gonna be in LA tomorrow for the Michael Jackson festival.

3. I aint your poolboy.

I was just trying to work the old saying into a post. I served one time on a traffic accident lawsuit. I was the last juror seated and by the time it came down to it, I was glad to be chosen for the experience.

Yes, I know the expression. I thought you meant I was implying that. It's all good.

The funny thing is, in my experience, the same people who B word about the jury system tend to be the same ones who avoid jury duty and believe only an idiot would serve.

1. I aint your poolboy.

2. Jimmy's gonna be in LA tomorrow for the Michael Jackson festival.

3. I aint your poolboy.

1. You ain't?

2. Didn't I say Jimmy was having friends over? Did I imply Jimmy would be there?

3. You ain't?

1. You ain't?

2. Didn't I say Jimmy was having friends over? Did I imply Jimmy would be there?

3. You ain't?

OK, you said:

I told Jimmy he could have some friends over tomorrow and he is going to want them clean.

I was wrong, you were right.

Tell Jimmy if he wants to have some friends over tomorrow and "he is going to want them clean" he should ask them to take a shower before they come over. If there are any hotties I will agree to be their towel boy.

I've been called twice, got out both times....

1) Less than an hour, the guy that was to stand trial didn't show, so they let us all go for showing up. Turns out he was picked up for something else that weekend and was being held in the downtown jail.

2) Spent most of the day, got as far as being asked if there was anything preventing me from serving the entire week, there was. I was doing training for a facility on our equipment that Thursday. It was interesting though listening to the prosecution and defense go over their opening arguments. Drug sale apparently, the defense of course was saying it was a small amount and not the defendants, he just happened to be there. The prosecution though, sounded like he was also working for the defense, based on his statements.