TBDHFBD to a guy with 3 assessesss

Beerball

Thank you for all the birthday wishes guys :thumbdown:

Wife got me a Wii so I was pretty excited, now I have something else to do while I'm not doing the dishes

Bull, left you a nice tab at Miley's

Damn, missed it. I guess it is possible for the thread title to be more obscure...but unlikely.

Anyway, Happy Fuc#ing Belated Birthday!

:thumbdown:

Damn, missed it. I guess it is possible for the thread title to be more obscure...but unlikely.

Anyway, Happy Fuc#ing Belated Birthday!

:thumbdown:

What you don't know my birthday by now? :thumbdown:

Thank you for all the birthday wishes guys :thumbdown:

Wife got me a Wii so I was pretty excited, now I have something else to do while I'm not doing the dishes

Bull, left you a nice tab at Miley's

I'll most likely end up back home in the next week or two, so I'll be sure to stop by and pay your tab! :thumbdown:

Hope you had a great day though. Between doing dishes and working on the Jeep, not sure you'll have time to appreciate your Wii though.

Indeed. "Happy Birthday, WVU" would have been far too informative.

why don't you blow it out your fat ass?

or start your own thread wishing the guy a happy birthday. it's obvious nobody saw this or knew who it meant.

it's obvious nobody saw this or knew who it meant.

Considering how few posts there were for a very popular poster (IMO), I'd say you are right.

Testy today, aren't you Mr. Sphere? Diapers need changing?

;)

Considering how few posts there were for a very popular poster (IMO), I'd say you are right.

Testy today, aren't you Mr. Sphere? Diapers need changing?

;)

Now you've pissed me off and ruined the sanctity of a TBDHFBD thread.

oh---that's Two Bills Drive Happy Farkin BirthDay to those who can't figure it out.

You missed a thread ( :D ), rather than blame someone else how about just offering belated good wishes and shut yer yap?

Diapers aren't one of me fetishes.

Now you've pissed me off and ruined the sanctity of a TBDHFBD thread.

oh---that's Two Bills Drive Happy Farkin BirthDay to those who can't figure it out.

You missed a thread ( ;) ), rather than blame someone else how about just offering belated good wishes and shut yer yap?

Diapers aren't one of me fetishes.

Don't get me wrong...

It is admirable that you start birthday threads for our fellow posters. You might think about subcontracting the headline work, though.