McNair's wife

major

It never ceases to amaze me. If you have money in the bank to afford to be a sugar daddy and are looking for a mistress, at the very LEAST go with HOT and crazy. And it's not too hard --- go to the nearest university and they'll 'bout line up for you. Going for ugly and crazy is just plain stupid.

Sahel Kazemi

This girl does not strike me as being ugly but then, to each his own. Crazy? Now I can agree with that based upon what appears to be the case here. What's a 36 yr old doing with a 20 yr old (with obviously still developing coping mechanisms -- not unusual for that age) in the first place besides the obvious? Raises questions about Mr. McNair's judgment.

For those speculating on whether the wife knew, I read in the Tenneseean this weekend that the McNairs recently put their house up for sale. Couple that with the fact that McNair shared the condo with his friend and no attempt was made to hide this relationship and I think it's safe to say that the wife knew and she and Mr. McNair were already on the outs (whether occasioned by the affair or something prior).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It never ceases to amaze me. If you have money in the bank to afford to be a sugar daddy and are looking for a mistress, at the very LEAST go with HOT and crazy. And it's not too hard --- go to the nearest university and they'll 'bout line up for you. Going for ugly and crazy is just plain stupid.

Sahel Kazemi

For what it's worth, I think that is her DUI arrest photo. Not usually the most flattering pictures.

Sahel Kazemi

Ugly? She doesn't appear to be all that ugly to me. And at 20 years old, and since the picture is cut off at the neck, she could very well have had a smokin' body to go with that face that could be pretty more then ugly, in my humble opinion. But to even talk like this about a 20 year old dead girl makes me kind of sick, although you brought this up, not me. :rolleyes:

Going for ugly and crazy is just plain stupid.

See below.

Ugly? She doesn't appear to be all that ugly to me. And at 20 years old, and since the picture is cut off at the neck, she could very well have had a smokin' body to go with that face that could be pretty more then ugly, in my humble opinion. But to even talk like this about a 20 year old dead girl makes me kind of sick, although you brought this up, not me. :rolleyes:

While I would like to avoid breaking down the looks of a recently deceased person, the internet's and in particular this boards unrealistic approach to women's looks never cease to amaze me. While she might not be everyone's cup of tea, calling her ugly is unjust.

Linky 1

Linky 2

Linky 3

Necrophilia, don't knock it until you try.

First she finds out that her husband is killed. Secondly, she finds out that the woman dead beside him was his mistress. She could definitely use our prayers tonight.

NOT SURE HOW THIS FIT IN-BUT INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST

LINK:http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/nfl

Sources: Steve McNair threatened by woman hours before his murder

Mcnair's wife - probably going through the same thing as the relatives of these people......

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/buffalone...te=0&type=1

Don't know for sure about him, but I'll bet most of these folks didn't make an unwise decision that led up to the situation, as might have been the case with McNair. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

I feel no more or no less for McNair's, MJs, Farrah's, or Billy May's survivors than I do for anyone in the Buff News listing.

It's sad and it's a great loss for those who loved them, and I (we all) can sympathize from personal experience, but don't think Mrs. McNair deserves to be singled out.

The NFL has a nice pension programme, and hopefully, McNair had a few assets accumulated as a result of years with multi-million dollar contracts. I have a feeling the Mrs. will get through it emotionally, and unlike many survivors, she shouldn't have too much in the way of financial concerns.

I was under the impression this was a murder-suicide.

Hint about who had which role:

-- the body with multiple shot wounds likely the murdered

-- the body with just one shot wound likely the suicide

Hard too tell from the media reports available.

I was under the impression this was a murder-suicide.

Hint about who had which role:

-- the body with multiple shot wounds likely the murdered

-- the body with just one shot wound likely the suicide

Hard too tell from the media reports available.

Usually this is when Peter Faulk turns around and says, "This seems pretty straight forward to me, just one more question, ma'am."

Reread my post - I didn't BLAME anyone. I'm merely pointing out what the police already know - the spouse is ALWAYS considered a suspect, especially when cheating is involved.

Sorry, my bad. You said:

Don't discount the possibility that Ms. McNair was aware of the mistress and was the one who caused that ugly scene.

I assumed that when you said caused you were laying (potential) blame.

Since we're not ruling anything out I think we should check the whereabouts of the children.

Tim, please correct me if I'm wrong, but while authorities have not classified his wife as a suspect, they have also been very careful to not rule anything out.

They ruled her out as a suspect very quickly. This case is relatively simple, as you will soon find out. The mistress killed McNair and then she took her life. The gun was near her fallen body.

They ruled her out as a suspect very quickly. This case is relatively simple, as you will soon find out. The mistress killed McNair and then she took her life. The gun was near her fallen body.

I'm aware that the situation does not seem to point to his wife as a suspect. All I'm saying is that given how cut and dry this case seems, the police have been very careful to say that while his wife is not a suspect at this time, they are also not ruling out any scenarios, including the possibility that his wife may have been involved.

I'll state one more time, that I am not implying she was involved. I doubt she was. All I'm saying is that her not being a suspect at this time, and having been ruled out as a suspect are two very different things, and from everything I've read she has not been ruled out as a suspect, although evidence made public to this point certainly does not seem to point to her involvement.

Tim, please correct me if I'm wrong, but while authorities have not classified his wife as a suspect, they have also been very careful to not rule anything out.

The police actually announced she was not a suspect at the first news conference Saturday afternoon.

Sure, people often hire others to kill their spouses. However, I'd be shocked if that were the case. My money is on the roofie chick's boyfriend.

The gun was found underneath the girlfriend's body. That would be tough for someone else to pull off.

I'm aware that the situation does not seem to point to his wife as a suspect. All I'm saying is that given how cut and dry this case seems, the police have been very careful to say that while his wife is not a suspect at this time, they are also not ruling out any scenarios, including the possibility that his wife may have been involved.

I'll state one more time, that I am not implying she was involved. I doubt she was. All I'm saying is that her not being a suspect at this time, and having been ruled out as a suspect are two very different things, and from everything I've read she has not been ruled out as a suspect, although evidence made public to this point certainly does not seem to point to her involvement.

My reading of the police statements indicate to me that she was quickly ruled out as a suspect. The police will rarely make absolute statements (even in very clear cut situations) because they want to give themselves some wiggle room just in case something unexpectedly develops.

but if it was....

I think there would be footprints in the blood and a lot of other obvious signs.

It seems simple enough to decipher. It's easy to tell by looking if the shot was point blank and at what angle. Tests can tell pretty quickly if there was residue on her hand/wrist from firing the gun. I guess somebody could have forced her to shoot herself ...

I'll take off my trench coat now and stop wondering out loud.