SCOOBY was right back in May

major

Guest dog14787
It's cool, this season has yet to be played and you guys discount comparisons about how the offensive talents are aboard. We're loaded for bear and ready to use a no-huddle attack offense, you can't tell me back then that the O-line was a known quantity, it was a huge question mark at the time.

It's easy to look back with 20/20 then to look forward, I can't live in the past but I can look for similiar talent.

SKOOB, I should remind you that Mad dog 20/20 has perfect eyesight, but a horrible memory. To much Thai and Black Gungi smoked with my Hawaiian friends over the years.

Lori keeps me honest :flirt:

SKOOB, I should remind you that Mad dog 20/20 has perfect eyesight, but a horrible memory. To much Thai and Black Gungi smoked with my Hawaiian friends over the years.

Lori keeps me honest :lol:

:flirt:

yup exactly the same - minus the MVP qb, HOF Left Tackle, HOF RB and london fletcher. OK kidding about fletcher but the rest is true. about the ONLY similiarities are at wideout with TO being Bruce, Lee as Holt and Roscoe as Az-hakim. thats really the only comparions. sorry skooby

Oh, and minus the winning season.

SKOOBY's not right until the Bills actually win.

was that not the year that kurt warner came out of nowhere when trent green went down?

hopefully fitzpatrick will get a shot once the glove wearing mary gets hurt or sucks real bad, we all know one or the other will happen

notice both starting quarterbacks giving way to superior backups are named trent

You do know that lots of qb's wear gloves right, including Big Ben