10 players who need to re-locate

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/212314-...ed-to-re-locate

Article on 10 Players in the NFL who could benefit from re-locating. Thoughts on the article....also what other players could benefit from a change of scenery in the NFL?

This is to get some good discussion going...what do you agree with...what do you disagree with?

I have to admit I chuckled to see Billy Volek on that list. Remember when he was going to be the successor to The Statue? If I remember correctly, he chose to re-up with Tennessee instead, and missed out on a chance to be a starter. Ah, hindsight...

Good list very well thought out. Most of those guys need to be in different situations. Lee Evans always pops on these lists but with TO I guess he gets a break this year.

A lot of 4-3 defensive guys are soon going to be in need for a change because a lot of teams trying to convert to a 3-4 are forcing 4-3 guys to play roles they aren't suited for.

I think u are talking about that Chidi Ahanotu, we signed from the Rams when we had when Gregg0 as our coach.
the bills did in fact sighn idonige to an restricted free agent contract but the bears had the right to match the offer witch they did and it was marv levy who tried to sighn him not williams