• T.O. will resign to be our #2
    • Josh Reed will move from slot to #2
    • Steve Johnson will breakout to the #2 spot
    • James Hardy will return from injury as #2
    • A potential 2010 draft pick
    • A Free Agent? (ex. Vincent Jackson)

IMO - T.O. has a good chance of resigning if we have a decent year

I think Steve Johnson may be able to hold down the #2 if he breaks down

James Hardy has the potential - but can he stay healthy and catch the ball in traffic?

BUT

I really hope we get Vincent Jackson... long shot, I know...

James Hardy has the potential - but can he stay healthy and catch the ball in traffic?

BUT

Look at Vincent Jackson's career, last year was his first big season and it came in his 4th NFL season. The truth is most WRs take a good three or more seasons to develop before are top flight talents. That's why I think it's too early to dismiss James Hardy. I'll admit he wasn't my favorite WR in the draft, as preferred we went with Limas Sweed, I still think Hardy has the chance to develop into a pretty good NFL WR. Steve Johnson's a feel good story but there was a reason we took Hardy ahead of him. In time think Hardy's talent will beat out Johnson's heart and we might have something special in both players but only time will tell.

TO won't need to resign after this season, as his contract if for only one year.

TO may or may not re-sign, after this year, but that's a totally different issue.

Theres no way of knowing any of that, let's worry about this year and see how T.O. does, we will all know if he's coming back based on the success the team has. He may want to come back if its successful, or say see ya if its not. He's not getting any younger, so this could be his final destination, or he could go to a larger market to set up his reality show career for after football, etiher way "git ur popcorn ready" !!!

I think all along the Bills are hoping that James Hardy ends up being the #2, and his injury had a big part in signing T.O. to a one year contract. In my opinion their wishful plan is to have Hardy behind Owens for a year and move into, or at least compete with Steve Johnson for the #2 position next year. No way is T.O. back in Buffalo next year, not going to happen.

I like how the question is, "If T.O. doesn't re-sign... what will happen?" and then one of the answer choices is, "T.O. re-signs" :flirt:

I noticed that, and it actually says he will sign and be the #2-tell him he is a #2 anywhere and he will throw a fit and leave. It won't take him long to notice though that Evans is the #1 around here and that is when the do-do will hit the fan and the real "T.O. Show" will start.

BUT

Russ Brandon will sign Randy Moss to a one year deal after Moss leaves New England next season. Russ will make this annoucement the Sunday evening before season ticket renewals are due that week. Sound familiar? :rolleyes: