McGahee 3-0....Henry 0-5...

Just pointing out the obvious. The fact that a good running game takes a lot of pressure off the QB. Where are all the Drew sucks threads now? For those of us who kept and continue to keep the faith in Drew I applaud you. As for the rest of the fair weather fans I say :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: . We'll save you some room on the bandwagon.

look here is the thing.... Drew has played poorly at times and also has been made to play poorly at other times. with a crappy o-line, bad play calling and the fact that he has been quite jittery during many plays due to being afraid of being sacked. thus making him force a bad throw or throw the ball away when it wasnt needed. if u watched yesterday and last week, when Drew is given a decent amount of time, he can pick teams apart pretty well still. with a running game to take some of the pressure off his back, this will make this team lethal. though im afraid it may be too little too late. but i have faith. GO BILLS!!

DB had a decent game yesterday. Nothing flashy, but a win is a win. The first half screw up (end of the half) was offset by the long pass to Evans at the end of the game. I can honestly say that I did not once jump up off my couch yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

One astounding fact, astounding to me anyway, was that going into yesterday's game the second leading receiver on the Bills had a paltry 11 catches (Evans). Time to start spreading it around. Sheldon has shown good receiving ability as has Willis, Euhus too. Hopefully Bledsoe's confidence in his other receivers has increased, he tends to rely on Moulds too much.

Just pointing out the obvious. The fact that a good running game takes a lot of pressure off the QB. Where are all the Drew sucks threads now? For those of us who kept and continue to keep the faith in Drew I applaud you. As for the rest of the fair weather fans I say :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: . We'll save you some room on the bandwagon.

107240[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to those that still have their heads up Bledsoes ass and can't see where we would be if he was NOT the QB.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  to those that still have their heads up Bledsoes ass and can't see where we would be if he was NOT the QB.

107262[/snapback]

Good morning ICE <_<

Turn on ESPN, the Bills won the game. :(

Dude, bledsoe has to do a whole lot more (like throw for 300 yards w/3tds) and put the team on his back to tell me that he's the future hall of famer we traded for. BUT, you are very very right about henry and mcgahee. WM is much more lateral than TH, plus he can catch, block, and decoy out of the backfield way better than TH. The whole argument for TH was that he is lower to the ground and way more powerful than WM, especially after the knee. Well, TH still is pretty powerful, but everyone was wrong about WM. He's got powerful legs and very powerful arms. TH's problem is that he ran into a rookie sensation. WM's versatile play makes DB way better, especially with the type of offense that's being played. I believe that DB would still suffer, and WM wouldn't be a playmaker in the pass happy killdrive system.

In short, this offensive system is great for covering for a broken QB on the mend and for fully utilizing a pro bowll RB. (you can do the math yourself on projecting his stats across a 16 game schedule to prove that he's going to hawaii if he started 16 games)

kudos to the Bills and Drew for having a good game.

that doesn't mean Drew Bledsoe is off the hook. He's had good games at times. But that doesn't change all the BAD games and plays. Hey, he's another fumble into the arms of Richard Seymour away from being the scapegoat again.

And because a fan is critical of a 12 year Veteran QB's play hardly makes one a fair weather fan. You gonna tell me that Friggin Lonnie Johnson or Eric Flowers should have gotten unconditional respect from Bills fans despite their poor play?

Drew still had some HORRIBLE thows in the game, some short throws that were behind receivers. Throws I would expect a 12 year vet to make with his eyes closed.

But he made allot of nice throws as well. I expect that from him. That's what we traded for to get him. Remember that.

I'm elated over yesterday's win. But there is one thing that sticks in my mind about Bledsoe yesterday. The third down spike after the clock ran forever.

I know it was a late call from coaches. But this is a 12 year vet. Could you imagine Jim Kelly or Doug Flutie at that point in their careers, NOT having the savvy to call an audible or something to take advantage of the opportunity they had that close to the goal line. I mean, get the play called to at least throw a quick pass to the corner of the EZ, something that would stop the clock so you could kick on 4th down??? All teams have a play call like that in case they have little to no time. That's called knowing your offense.

damn I feel like Barry Brady.

Go Bills!!!!

Guest BillsRebound

Bledsoe had a good game yesterday, but let's not go overboard. He simply is not asked to do very much, because if he is, it spells disaster. McGahee is the reason for the turnaround on offense. That still doesn't hide the fact that we have trouble in our short-yardage game and that is directly attributable to Bledsoe. I would love to see what Willis can do if people had to respect our QB not being in the same 3 feet by 3 feet area all the time. But this isn't the week to bash Drew. I'll save that for next week when I'm sure he'll provide plenty of ammo.

that doesn't mean Drew Bledsoe is off the hook. He's had good games at times. But that doesn't change all the BAD games and plays. Hey, he's another fumble into the arms of Richard Seymour away from being the scapegoat again.

107294[/snapback]

No, no........that fumble wasn't Drew's fault. Haven't you been reading this thread? It was TRAVIS! Yeah, that's it! Travis forced that fumble. And F you for not realizing that fact.

No room on the bandwagon.

And because a fan is critical of a 12 year Veteran QB's play hardly makes one a fair weather fan. You gonna tell me that Friggin Lonnie Johnson or Eric Flowers should have gotten unconditional respect from Bills fans despite their poor play?

Drew still had some HORRIBLE thows in the game, some short throws that were behind receivers. Throws I would expect a 12 year vet to make with his eyes closed.

But he made allot of nice throws as well. I expect that from him. That's what we traded for to get him. Remember that.

I'm elated over yesterday's win. But there is one thing that sticks in my mind about Bledsoe yesterday. The third down spike after the clock ran forever.

I know it was a late call from coaches. But this is a 12 year vet. Could you imagine Jim Kelly or Doug Flutie at that point in their careers, NOT having the savvy to call an audible or something to take advantage of the opportunity they had that close to the goal line. I mean, get the play called to at least throw a quick pass to the corner of the EZ, something that would stop the clock so you could kick on 4th down??? All teams have a play call like that in case they have little to no time. That's called knowing your offense.

damn I feel like Barry Brady.

Go Bills!!!!

107294[/snapback]

Watch any game in the NFL and you will see QB's like Manning making bad throws. Your arguement doesn't hold up i am sorry.

107240[/snapback]

I'll take a pass on that pompous bandwagon. It usually takes a header over the emotional cliff, like the coyote in the roadrunner cartoons.

Do you own stock in ACME ?

Let's see. Zero sacks taken in 2 straight games, one against the top-sacking team in the NFL (prior to the game). Now did ANYONE see Bledsoe having ONE game with zero sacks, much less 2, much less consecutively, much less following a 1-sack game the week prior to that (for a total of 1 sack taken in 3 games)? Nope. Give the boy his props.

Watch any game in the NFL and you will see QB's like Manning making bad throws.  Your arguement doesn't hold up i am sorry.

107479[/snapback]

can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are comparing Bledsoe to Manning.

what we are talking about here is the ratio of bad passes to good ones. watch Manning and watch Bledsoe. Then do the math.

again, he's bad more than he is good. Big difference.

can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are comparing Bledsoe to Manning.

what we are talking about here is the ratio of bad passes to good ones. watch Manning and watch Bledsoe. Then do the math.

again, he's bad more than he is good. Big difference.

107661[/snapback]

You're right, you can't compare the two. If Manning had no running game and was forced to conted with a blitz on every play, then we could start to draw comparisons.

We were a running team that couldn't run the ball. Since WM has taken over, the running game is clicking and DB has been efficient.

You're right, you can't compare the two.  If Manning had no running game and was forced to conted with a blitz on every play, then we could start to draw comparisons.

We were a running team that couldn't run the ball.  Since WM has taken over, the running game is clicking and DB has been efficient.

107712[/snapback]

we ran the ball well last year and Drew sucked.

You're right, you can't compare the two.  If Manning had no running game and was forced to conted with a blitz on every play, then we could start to draw comparisons.

We were a running team that couldn't run the ball.  Since WM has taken over, the running game is clicking and DB has been efficient.

107712[/snapback]

I take it that sarcasm was meant to point out that Manning would be equally bad if he had what Drew had, and Drew would be equally good if he had what Manning had...

To that point I say... :D Good one, I always need a good laugh...

The only thing Drew has in common with Peyton is the fact they are both QB's in the NFL...After that...nothing, notta...Statements like these only hurt your Pro-Bledsoe campaign. DB cannot be compared to Manning, under any possible circumstance, because 32 out of 32 NFL GM's would take Manning over Bledsoe in about a quarter of a heartbeat... B)