Hey you IT nerds, the Redskins are hiring...

Just Jack

Vice President, Technology

Job Responsibilities:

• Ability to support Information Technology department by providing process improvement and project management (planning, scope definition, resource scheduling and management, and overall costs and profitability).

• Ensure high employee and user group satisfaction levels.

• Support team members as they maintain multiple servers.

• Support network infrastructure and manage telecommunications infrastructure for all corporate sites.

• Serve as escalation point for helpdesk activities.

• Manage datacenter and computer room operations.

• Coordinate all TV and Audio equipment for game day

• Coordinate technical activities for events and NFL games at FedExField.

• Work with Sales and Marketing departments to develop definition, pricing and schedule for various business partner collaborative projects.

• Produces periodic project status and financial reports to executive management.

• Seasonal travel to away games.

• Familiarity or expertise with Cisco and Dell hardware and all Microsoft business and back office software is recommended.

• Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Systems including but not limited to; Active Directory Operations, Networking Services (DNS, DHCP, WINS) and Exchange Management (SMTP, SSL, ADC) is a plus.

• Advanced knowledge and experience of: Veritas Backup Exec, APC Network Monitoring Tools and SNMP management tools is a plus.

• Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Business related field or related work equivalent is required.

• Industry recognized certifications.

• Minimum 7 years experience and expertise in technical and project management and/or diversified business role.

Vice President, Technology

Job Responsibilities:

• Ability to support Information Technology department by providing process improvement and project management (planning, scope definition, resource scheduling and management, and overall costs and profitability).

• Ensure high employee and user group satisfaction levels.

• Support team members as they maintain multiple servers.

• Support network infrastructure and manage telecommunications infrastructure for all corporate sites.

• Serve as escalation point for helpdesk activities.

• Manage datacenter and computer room operations.

• Coordinate all TV and Audio equipment for game day

• Coordinate technical activities for events and NFL games at FedExField.

• Work with Sales and Marketing departments to develop definition, pricing and schedule for various business partner collaborative projects.

• Produces periodic project status and financial reports to executive management.

• Seasonal travel to away games.

• Familiarity or expertise with Cisco and Dell hardware and all Microsoft business and back office software is recommended.

• Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Systems including but not limited to; Active Directory Operations, Networking Services (DNS, DHCP, WINS) and Exchange Management (SMTP, SSL, ADC) is a plus.

• Advanced knowledge and experience of: Veritas Backup Exec, APC Network Monitoring Tools and SNMP management tools is a plus.

• Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Business related field or related work equivalent is required.

• Industry recognized certifications.

• Minimum 7 years experience and expertise in technical and project management and/or diversified business role.

Redskins? !@#$ that. I can dig ditches with more pride.

Redskins? !@#$ that. I can dig ditches with more pride.

But Snyder overpays for everything....

Plus, you could sabatage the team before they play the Bills... "Ooops, not sure what happened to all of the game footage of the Bills... Guess we're practicing blind this week. :wallbash: "

:thumbsup:

Had a recruiter send me a mail saying he could get me an interview.

Told me they might not even fill it with one person.

I declined preferring stability. They hire and fire people almost as bad as CSC.

Had a recruiter send me a mail saying he could get me an interview.

Told me they might not even fill it with one person.

I declined preferring stability. They hire and fire people almost as bad as CSC.

Forward me that email :censored: