Conservatives are losing their freakin' minds

Play video embedded in this page.

So Glen Beck is interviewing some yahoo who says that the US must be hit by Osama Bin Laden in order to wake up and protect ourselves properly.

Okay...so if I am understanding this man's point correctly...Amercians have to be killed by terorists in order for us to be safer from terrorists who are trying to kill us????

Look, I know it's a big shock to you guys that you lost the White House to a black guy with a Muslim middle name. And it probably really stings that Republicans are the minority party and that all the Jedi mind tricks you guys have been using on people aren't working anymore.

But are you really so pissed off that you want to see this country attacked just so you can say "nyaa nyaa?" Are you guys so petty that you would cheer for the country to fail? Do you have memory of how you guys used to accuse liberals and democrats of "hating America?"

Hey, I know this does not apply to all Republicans and conservatives. But they ones that get the most face time on Fox are really making you all look bad...really bad.

PTR

I know eight minutes might seem like an eternity, but eight minutes spent watching the entire interview on youtube might have kept you from starting such a ridiculous thread. Way to go man...

Play video embedded in this page.

Call both sides stupid. Yet the perception is that certain right-wing media is able to incite the conservatives more to do something rash and worse, physical. To some people this is downright scary. I don't find it scary, it is what it is. Some children bite when they can't verbally defend themselves. Same in this situation, the Beck's, Rush's, and Hannity's of the world really frighten some because they fear they will incite a physical element.

This doesn't mean the left doesn't have its share of wackos that will take matters into their own hands, they do. I just don't see it as bad as it is on the right.

Hey, let them play with a powder keg.

A) Left of center? How so when I would say 80% - 90% of the posts are anti-democrat/Obama?

B) I would say most see the BS that they spew out via other websites (drudge, etc.)

C) Reiterating the same talking points that many "conservatives" here state. Again, using talking points, not admitting.

The majority of the people in this country are center leaning either left or right but it's the far left and far right who are angry and bitter at the other and make all of the noise. I'm personally sick of "conservatives" and "liberals". Obviously a rational person can see that both sides can't be right 100% of the time, especially when fiscal and social matters are like apples and oranges, however if you agree with the right on something you are a dumb conservative yet if you side with the left on another issue you are a stupid liberal. Personally I think you're all crazy.