The Stadium Wall - the wikipedia for the rest of us...

SDS

Food, Bars and Drinking doesn't surprise me in the least. Seems almost every thread eventually comes back to beer, rettata, wings, Duffs, garbage plates, volunteer firemen or illegal music downloads.

I notice there's nothing related to actual football? :unsure:

Food, Bars and Drinking doesn't surprise me in the least. Seems almost every thread eventually comes back to beer, rettata, wings, Duffs, garbage plates, volunteer firemen or illegal music downloads.

I notice there's nothing related to actual football? :)

there are all kinds of football items to list, but that would be outside the spirit of this thread. :unsure:

there are all kinds of football items to list, but that would be outside the spirit of this thread. :unsure:

Gotcha...

I was sorely disappointed that this google search didn't yield the results I was looking for.

"Doug Flutie versus Rob Johnson"

I was out with my wife a couple of weeks ago. I was telling her about Retatta. So I googled it for her and nearly fell off my chair I laughed so hard when I read:

Do a search on retatta and go to the oldest posts. The first reference was by Chef Jim...Retatta, the second reference way by AD. ...

I just googled "you're an idiot" and TSW had the first 1,394 entries. And then I google "your an idiot" and we logged the first 49,498.

LOL. I always find that amusing. And ironic. Hey kettle...

I notice there's nothing related to actual football? :)

Thast's because we have not had "actual football" here since the 90's! :unsure:

LOL. I always find that amusing. And ironic. Hey kettle...

Actually, at least half of the posters typing "Your an idiot" in the last year or so are doing it on purpose knowing it's wrong, and just doing it because SO many posters said it unintentionally over the last ten years it became hysterical.

Gotcha...

I was sorely disappointed that this google search didn't yield the results I was looking for.

"Doug Flutie versus Rob Johnson"

TSW is the #4 site for the search, "skin flutie" (with quotation marks).

:unsure:

Do a search on retatta and go to the oldest posts. The first reference was by Chef Jim...Retatta, the second reference way by AD. ...

But...but...but...I inspired it! I was the first to call it a "retard frittata".

And not a damn thing about one-legged spherical geckos or the heating of soup in a microwave. I'm so !@#$ing unappreciated...l

TSW is the #4 site for the search, "skin flutie" (with quotation marks).

:unsure:

:)

How could there possibly be three other sites ahead of us?

But...but...but...I inspired it! I was the first to call it a "retard frittata".

And not a damn thing about one-legged spherical geckos or the heating of soup in a microwave. I'm so !@#$ing unappreciated...l

So you're my inspiration? Give me the damn t-shirt.

And why would he be googling that phrase in the first place. :unsure:

Can't remember for sure, but he may have been the first one to start using it in the earliest days of TSW ...