God bless Craigslist

I bought a nice executive desk chair on Craig's list like that. The woman didn't want to give her address out and just met me in a mall parking garage halfway between both of our homes. It worked out great.

Then later, I just followed her home and blew off m-80s by her bedroom window while making gurgling noises.

You really have to remember to log in as Crayonz when you post these.

Just curious; have some furniture I want to unload on Craigslist, but don't like the idea of just randomly giving my address to someone I've never met. Someone mentioned meeting them at the nearby coffee shop first, which isn't a bad idea, but I wonder if anyone has other thoughts on this.

There a way around this.

If you are selling something that can fit into your car or van, meet them at a public place. Wilson Farms ( which is my fav)a mall, place when there alot of traffic. so if something goes wrong, there is someones there to help you.

but furniture is different, you can post a picture with your ad and mention in the ad only serious buyers only

If you feel if somebody is giving you bad vibes then hang up or tell them the item is sold.

Use you instincts, they always correct.

I think I left my pencil in the glove box, did you happen to get it before selling? It has some teeth marks on it.

I will check, and compare them with SDS's knarled arm