Anyone see the strange mammatus clouds over New York yesterday?

They look like a bunch of nut sacks hanging down if you ask me. Just google stange clouds over new york and you will get some hits on it.

I'm afriad to ask, but...how the hell do you know what a bunch of nut sacks looks like? :thumbsup:

They look like a bunch of nut sacks hanging down if you ask me. Just google stange clouds over new york and you will get some hits on it.

So, at what age did your fascination with nut sacks start?

I'm afriad to ask, but...how the hell do you know what a bunch of nut sacks looks like? :thumbsup:

Probably because you've seen your own nutsack, and can imagine a bunch of those together to form a bunch? Maybe had you decided to participate in the TBD book swap, you'd have gotten one with pictures in it for you :angry:

Probably because you've seen your own nutsack, and can imagine a bunch of those together to form a bunch? Maybe had you decided to participate in the TBD book swap, you'd have gotten one with pictures in it for you :lol:

Not from that angle...

And just what kind of books are you swapping. :o

Yes, last Friday. It was among the more bizarre cloud formations I'd ever seen. Everyone was looking up at the sky with amazement.

I also thought I saw Dwight Drane circling the clouds on a broom.