Yao Ming's Career Possibly Over

H2o

I wish the Rockets had traded him a year ago. He has always been injury prone and was pretty much on the verge of becoming another Sam Bowie. High hopes with Yao, McGrady and Artest have evaporated.

Maybe he can go back to China for some acupuncture miracle.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/sports-gen...29/Yao.Injured/

Wow. This would be a HUGE loss for the Rockets. They seem to have terrible luck with players of the last 4 years with Yao and T-Mac. Both of these guy's bodies have been as brittle as the character "Elijah" that Samuel L. Jackson played in the movie "Unbreakable".

as much as Yao had improved---I think he still slowed the team down. They did just as well in the playoffs without him .The Rockets have lots of young talent. ..and T-Mac is one of those great individual players who doesnt improve the team around him.

I wish the Rockets had traded him a year ago. He has always been injury prone and was pretty much on the verge of becoming another Sam Bowie. High hopes with Yao, McGrady and Artest have evaporated.

Maybe he can go back to China for some acupuncture miracle.

Sam Bowie. Boooooo :thumbsup: One of the biggest mistakes Portland made. We could have had Jordan. :rolleyes:

as much as Yao had improved---I think he still slowed the team down. They did just as well in the playoffs without him .The Rockets have lots of young talent. ..and T-Mac is one of those great individual players who doesnt improve the team around him.

I think that if they had Yao they would've beaten the Lakers, JMO. They didn't have anyone to guard the basket and keep the Lakers off the offensive boards in the games they lost in that series. Yao would've made a difference in those #'s for sure.

Sam Bowie. Boooooo :thumbsup: One of the biggest mistakes Portland made. We could have had Jordan. :rolleyes:

It just wasn't meant to be :unsure: