Want a job as the town skivies checker?

BuffaloBill

Apparently, going commando in Brooksville, Florida will get you fired or eliminated from the job candidate queue. Wonder if they must be boxers or briefs? Ironically, as long as the policy is applied even handly across all protected groups this is likely to prove legal from an employment law perspective.

official Skivies checker wanted

i see a problem with them defining 'sexually provocative'

Apparently, going commando in Brooksville, Florida will get you fired or eliminated from the job candidate queue. Wonder if they must be boxers or briefs? Ironically, as long as the policy is applied even handly across all protected groups this is likely to prove legal from an employment law perspective.

official Skivies checker wanted

i see a problem with them defining 'sexually provocative'

Woah, I live a stones throw away from Brooksville! It is a real classy place; it was named after Robert Brooks, some politician who beat up another politician with a cane AND my former biology teacher claimed that Brooksville is the KKK capital of the world. :cry:

Woah, I live a stones throw away from Brooksville! It is a real classy place; it was named after Robert Brooks, some politician who beat up another politician with a cane AND my former biology teacher claimed that Brooksville is the KKK capital of the world. :cry:

Butr their employees will be wearing undies. I wonder how all of this even got started. Probabls some city employee showing off some plumbers crack while hard at work one day.

They have two courses at World Woods Golf Club that ranked near the middle of Golf Digest's "Top 100 Places You Can Play" (which means Public and Resort courses, i.e. not Private). They were way up in the rankings in Top Affordable Places You Can Play.