Fred Tavelina dead

I was in the car with my father this morning and heard this news. My father's reaction was "Who's he?". My dad watches the Tonight Show every night, and has probably seen Fred twice as many times as I have. I guess he didn't make much of an impression.

You know what I think? I think it's time to start hiding your dad's car keys.

Fred was very popular in the 70s 80s early 90s.Those who dont know Frank Gorschen probbly dont know Travelina.

Very talented guy though.

I'm sure my Dad knows Frank G.

Fred never really made it even to that level, IMO. The Letterman clip posted here suggests why. He wasn't very original and his shtick was old fashioned. Actually, he sounds like a comic my Dad would like.

But RIP Freddie T.

Oh I imagine when you start wearing diapers things have changed.

Indeed. But that would read "diapers is change" (if you were illiterate, of course)

Ointment? He's dead, remember: Bills Off the Wall, All Dead Celebrities, All the Time.

Well, then he certainly has no need for diapers. And I doubt it still Burns.

Can I get some of that action for Ozzy Osbourne? :rolleyes:

Gentleman's bet. Richards before Ozzy! (extends hand)

Change doesn't have to be diapers.

:unsure:

Personally, I thought that philosophy was full of :thumbsup:

Diapers II? Did that star Arnold or Vin?

Betty White.

I'm sure my Dad knows Frank G.

Fred never really made it even to that level, IMO. The Letterman clip posted here suggests why. He wasn't very original and his shtick was old fashioned. Actually, he sounds like a comic my Dad would like.

But RIP Freddie T.

Fred was at the Steve and Edie level of show biz..-However, he had flashes of brilliance along the way. Remember the bit about 'stealing/borrowing' your parents car and forgetting to turn down the volume/change the radio station??

I gotta find that..