Fred Tavelina dead

I was in the car with my father this morning and heard this news. My father's reaction was "Who's he?". My dad watches the Tonight Show every night, and has probably seen Fred twice as many times as I have. I guess he didn't make much of an impression.

I was in the car with my father this morning and heard this news. My father's reaction was "Who's he?". My dad watches the Tonight Show every night, and has probably seen Fred twice as many times as I have. I guess he didn't make much of an impression.

BA DUM BUM Ptsch!

I vaguely remember the name but cannot picture him. I remember the reference to The Man With 1000 Voices.

If you've seen The Buddy Holly Story, Travelina played Buffalo DJ Madman Mancuso, who locked himself in the studio playing "That'll Be The Day" for twelve hours straight.

I remember him...did a very good JFK impression. RIP

Fred was very popular in the 70s 80s early 90s.Those who dont know Frank Gorschen probbly dont know Travelina.

Very talented guy though.