The post Jacko era

Drama Queen

Ya, Miss Cali is wrong.

:thumbsup:

Michael's death just might of killed the post 90's era of irony/sarcasm. For that we should be grateful.

How many Jacko jokes have you heard recently? And they were all lame I bet.

Governor Sanford might just be the next running freak show. The guy refuses to step down.

Don't compare him to Blago tho. Blago knew how to use the media.

Michael's death just might of killed the post 90's era of irony/sarcasm. For that we should be grateful.

How many Jacko jokes have you heard recently? And they were all lame I bet.

Governor Sanford might just be the next running freak show. The guy refuses to step down.

Don't compare him to Blago tho. Blago knew how to use the media.

King David didn't step down, why should Sanford?

Seriously, unless he used public funds to support his trysts, then I believe this is a private family matter and should remain so. Regardless of his hypcritical rhetoric during the Clinton/Lewinsky fiasco. Regardless of his recklessness in not informing his cabinet of his whereabouts. Actually, perhaps he SHOULD resign for that reason. He's lucky SC didn't experience a disaster in his absence.

King David didn't step down, why should Sanford?

Seriously, unless he used public funds to support his trysts, then I believe this is a private family matter and should remain so. Regardless of his hypcritical rhetoric during the Clinton/Lewinsky fiasco. Regardless of his recklessness in not informing his cabinet of his whereabouts. Actually, perhaps he SHOULD resign for that reason. He's lucky SC didn't experience a disaster in his absence.

Agree completely.

But he apparently did use public funds. At least, that's what I heard...in passing...while I wasn't caring. So I really could be wrong.

Agree completely.

But he apparently did use public funds. At least, that's what I heard...in passing...while I wasn't caring. So I really could be wrong.

OMG!!!!!!! :o:lol::wallbash: