Anyone Else Here a Fan of Lisa Kelly on IRT's?

Steely Dan

I think she makes the show the best season yet. JMO.

Cute, funny, what's not to like?

Ice Road Truckers website.

There is yet another version of that show? What is left to know? It's a tough job. They drive in very bad conditions.

I got it in two episodes, and was done.

No, but she has a prettier face than all the other truckers on the show.

She's also so energetic and works hard to prove to the guys she's just as good as they are. I love it when she's putting on the chains that weigh more than she does.

There is yet another version of that show? What is left to know? It's a tough job. They drive in very bad conditions.

I got it in two episodes, and was done.

The first season was on one of the easiest ice roads. Season two was on the most difficult ice road and this season is on the most dangerous road. Very little of it is over ocean. This is the Alaska road that is supposedly the most dangerous road to run in the winter. There is one hill they go down that looks like the first hill of a roller coaster but they are doing it on ice with 50,000 pounds behind them.

The show is character driven a lot too. They do tend to over dramatize things but there are more wrecks on this road than the other two roads combined. Fortunately, nobody has died yet and none of these accidents have involved any of the main personalities on the show.

It's interesting. It takes a lot of BALLS to do this job and in fact it's very difficult to pass the test to do the job.

Lisa is just a little firecracker and is the best personality the show has ever had IMO.

Now they drive over a hill. Woo-hoo!

They drive over a rollercoaster hill with 50,000 pounds of crap behind them on nothing but ice over the road. They also drive those loads on roads packed with ice that drive inches away from drops that are thousands of feet down and they pass each other on the roads with mere inches to spare. I highly doubt you could find the stones to do it or even ride along on a trip. :thumbsup:

She's also so energetic and works hard to prove to the guys she's just as good as they are. I love it when she's putting on the chains that weigh more than she does.

The first season was on one of the easiest ice roads. Season two was on the most difficult ice road and this season is on the most dangerous road. Very little of it is over ocean. This is the Alaska road that is supposedly the most dangerous road to run in the winter. There is one hill they go down that looks like the first hill of a roller coaster but they are doing it on ice with 50,000 pounds behind them.

The show is character driven a lot too. They do tend to over dramatize things but there are more wrecks on this road than the other two roads combined. Fortunately, nobody has died yet and none of these accidents have involved any of the main personalities on the show.

It's interesting. It takes a lot of BALLS to do this job and in fact it's very difficult to pass the test to do the job.

Lisa is just a little firecracker and is the best personality the show has ever had IMO.

They drive over a rollercoaster hill with 50,000 pounds of crap behind them on nothing but ice over the road. They also drive those loads on roads packed with ice that drive inches away from drops that are thousands of feet down and they pass each other on the roads with mere inches to spare. I highly doubt you could find the stones to do it or even ride along on a trip. :thumbsup:

Never said I could do it. But I also don't think it's must see TV.

My immediate reaction is "so?". I mean you see them doing the job once or twice, why do you come back week-to-week to watch them work some more? I get it as an hour documentary. I don't appreciate the whole game-show aspect...no interest whatsoever.

But there is something to this, I think. Old Italian men like to watch construction, I've noticed. They can stand at a construction site and watch other people work, all day. Come to think of it, I like to watch other people work, too. It certainly beats having to do the work yourself.

My immediate reaction is "so?". I mean you see them doing the job once or twice, why do you come back week-to-week to watch them work some more? I get it as an hour documentary. I don't appreciate the whole game-show aspect...no interest whatsoever.

But there is something to this, I think. Old Italian men like to watch construction, I've noticed. They can stand at a construction site and watch other people work, all day. Come to think of it, I like to watch other people work, too. It certainly beats having to do the work yourself.

Have them drive fuel trucks up and down those hills while on fire with no brakes. Then I might just check in every week.

I hate to put it this way but it's kind of like a testosterone laced soap opera. :thumbsup: