Billy Mays has now died...whats goin on????

The Poojer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking the Sham-Wow guy was involved. Or maybe the British pitchman he had a TV show with.

There's no way. They could never arrange a hitman quietly. "HEY DOES ANYONE WANT TO KILL BILLY MAYS? I'LL PAY REALLY WELL AND IF HE'S KILLED WITHIN A WEEK I'LL LET YOU KEEP THE RIFLE AND YOU'LL GET A TICKET TO BERMUDA TO HIDE OUT UNTIL THINGS CALM DOWN. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL 1-800-OFF-MAYS!!

he was reportedly on the plane yesterday that had a tire blow out, i wonder if there was some impact that could have caused some internal injury

He was hit in the head by falling luggage but said he felt ok. I'd be prone to believe that he died of swelling in the brain but his brain was highly swelled before this.

WTF are you talking about? Al and Jesse make comments when they perceive a possible injustice toward an African American, just as Falwell and Robertson shoot their mouth off on issues they see as morally corrupting the country or as Rush does when he perceives a blow to his idea of conservatism or Bill O' Reilly does when an illegal immigrant does anything negative or Al Gore does when it is an issue of the environment.

So, you haven't noticed all these people have their particular issues and hot buttons, and tend to come out during situations that have some relation to those issues? There are dozens (or more) of these guys on the right and left. Why you decided to use Jesse and Al to make a point on a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with their normal area of concerns, or their constituency is beyond me.

And "just a thought" with no implications? Really?

'Nuff said.

But if you order right now, we'll DOUBLE the offer and kill Anthony Sullivan* as well!

*Dont' ask me, look him up.

Can't shamwow guy somehow be offed by a hooker too? :thumbsup:

Falwell has been dead for years. You need to get over it. Really.

Typo, meant to say "shot" for him. My bad. Of course, you didn't bother to address the point of the post.

Typical

Eh, I apologized in a later post for the racially insensitive comment.

Why would you apologize? Al "Coke dealer" Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are two of the biggest opportunist and racist A-holes on the planet.

He was hit in the head by falling luggage but said he felt ok. I'd be prone to believe that he died of swelling in the brain but his brain was highly swelled before this.

Sounds like he had this:

We'll all be dead some day.

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well used brings happy death. ~Leonardo da Vinci

All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live. ~Mark Twain

Healthy children will not fear life if their elders have integrity enough not to fear death. ~Erik H. Erikson

I wonder if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton will whore themselves to the cameras today outside the Mays' house... I'm not implying anything here, its just a thought!

Screw the PC bunch:

Jackson & Sharpton hated Billy Mays ever since Michael Jackson went to take a bubble bath & poured Oxyclean in the tub by mistake...you know what happened by the time Michael got out of the tub.

:thumbsup:

Okay, this one is legit and what I was going to post originally, before I figured I could sucker you in one more time:

Your trust has been completely broken. However, I fixed my browser so I can see what I hover over again. That's funny as hell. :thumbsup: