Fox seems to think that our QB group ranks 12th in the NFL....

SKOOBY

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9735822...gs:-QB-packages

Edwards is the perfect quarterback to build around, which is exactly what Buffalo has done this offseason — the T.O. addition being a biggest move. If Terrell Owens can enhance and not inhibit Edwards' development, it's a huge win for the Bills. Credit Buffalo for a nice little pickup this offseason at their backup spot, grabbing Ryan Fitzpatrick from Cincy — who played admirably (especially down the stretch) while filling in for Carson Palmer in '08.

Edwards is the perfect quarterback to build around, which is exactly what Buffalo has done this offseason — the T.O. addition being a biggest move. If Terrell Owens can enhance and not inhibit Edwards' development, it's a huge win for the Bills. Credit Buffalo for a nice little pickup this offseason at their backup spot, grabbing Ryan Fitzpatrick from Cincy — who played admirably (especially down the stretch) while filling in for Carson Palmer in '08.

That has to be the STUPIDEST list I have ever seen.

My first reaction was to think that they had the Bills about 15 spots too high until I looked at the teams below us on that list, and they are pretty weak. The only team below Buffalo on that list that I think I would put higher than us myself is Tennessee. What a poor state of quarterbacking the NFL is in right now, our QB's are not the greatest bunch, Edwards has a lot of promise, of which he hasn't lived up to much of it yet. Below him is dismal, and it is still better than two thirds of the league.

more interestingly, drew willy is on the ravens??

My first reaction was to think that they had the Bills about 15 spots too high until I looked at the teams below us on that list, and they are pretty weak. The only team below Buffalo on that list that I think I would put higher than us myself is Tennessee. What a poor state of quarterbacking the NFL is in right now, our QB's are not the greatest bunch, Edwards has a lot of promise, of which he hasn't lived up to much of it yet. Below him is dismal, and it is still better than two thirds of the league.

What he said.

Cardinals are fifth? KW, is old and Leinart has shown nothing so far other than being a bust. How they rank fifth is beyond me.

Because Kurt Warner alone puts them in that group.

I agree, he might be getting gray in the beard but he is still a top 5 QB in this league, if not higher. He was an MVP candidate just last year and took maybe the most dismal organization in NFL history to the Superbowl. I would die for the Buffalo organization to have a Kurt Warner no matter what his age. I can't honestly say I wouldn't take Leinart over Noodle Arm Fitzpatrick either.

Jake Delhomme & Josh McKown at #6? Ahead of the Eagles, Patriots and Colts? I'd say Adrian Hasenmayer needs a few hours in a hyperbaric chamber.