Underrated players of all time

Tcali

I would put Ted Washington right up near the top. In my opinion..the best on the line run stopper ever.Yes ever. An immovable force who also happened to be pretty quick on his feet for a 365 LB man. The man was NEVER moved off the line by any O lineman.Teams ran away from him.-The equivalent of teams not throwing to deions man or Robert James' man(another who should be up on the list-but that damn knee injury)

I'll also agree in that Ted Washington could almost single handedly shut down an opponents run game. It didn't hurt that he had Bruce Smith on one side and Phil Hansen (very under-rated in my book) on the other in the 3-4 played by the Bills at the time.

I still recall a Sunday night battle with Tennessee (to open the 2000 season) in which the Bills won 16-13, with Ted Washington and Pat Williams proving to be unmovable objects. The game was memorable as these were the same Titans bastages that won the previous year's playoff game against the Bills with the Homerun Run Throw-up cheat.

I recall this game as being the hardest hitting opener I've seen in the multiple decades of Bills openers (and games) that I've seen.