Reebok gives birth to NFL Maternity line of clothing

My wife is expecting and granted I am sure she will have tons of sh-- to wear while expecting, if the designs are nice and they have some clothing that is Bills related I will definitely shop around. I normally don't bring a persons political or life view into my shopping.

douche whydontcha read his friggin post?

It almost takes a degree of depravity to think that "kicker," in reference to a mother-to-be, means anything other than a baby in the womb who is a little on the physically active side. Did you all really take it some other way? Wow. Just wow. Maybe our world has become so screwed up that we look to the sinister rather than the obvious.

And in response to the "tapped" joke:

nicely done

Oh, I did. I read both of them actually.

And in response to the "tapped" joke:

Oh, I did. I read both of them actually.

Try harder.

eball sez:

Quote from Reebok women's apparel product manager:

“This was a huge untapped market that we saw.”

Umm, excuse me -- that market is VERY tapped.

Offsides Number 76 sez: nicely done

You get it? Untapped market...as in I'd tap that.

Yes, I do get it. I got it before too. That's what the poster is inconsistent about: his tolerance for chauvinism.

You're looking at the wrong criterion. It's my appreciation for humor that is consistent. And actually, there isn't any chauvinism involved in either the shirt or the post that I appreciated.

Yes, I do get it. I got it before too. That's what the poster is inconsistent about: his tolerance for chauvinism.

OH MY GAWD! I didn't realize we were talking about what you see as inconsistent tolerance of 'chauvinism'! So you answered his post with a totally pointless rag because he was inconsistent in your view! Now it makes sense.

You don't understand the saying on the shirt & write stupid stuff.

People tell you that you don't understand.

You get offended.

Someone enjoys another poster's wordplay.

You get offended.

OH MY GAWD! I didn't realize we were talking about what you see as inconsistent tolerance of 'chauvinism'! So you answered his post with a totally pointless rag because he was inconsistent in your view! Now it makes sense.

You don't understand the saying on the shirt & write stupid stuff.

People tell you that you don't understand.

You get offended.

Someone enjoys another poster's wordplay.

You get offended.

Who said anything about me getting offended? Ever?

And I wasn't told I don't "understand." I believe the words were "depraved," "sinister," etc.

Who said anything about me getting offended? Ever?

And I wasn't told I don't "understand." I believe the words were "depraved," "sinister," etc.

You don't have to "believe"; it's right in the same thread. Go back to the post ... the lament was what the world may have become and not about you personally. I do think the world has become too sensitive, and I'm a guy who's a complete freaking lefty on social issues, too.

This is getting silly. The thread is about reebok products, which I'll probably never buy (no occasion to) but which look slightly humorous. Great for reebok winning that contract. Wish it was a firm who made products in the US, but hey, whatever. The interpretation that the shirt could have meant "kick her" still is completely strained and questionable to me. (There is no H at all on the shirt, much less the word "her," FFS.) The person who wrote "TAPPED" still was funny to me.

You obviously don't see it the same way.

I, and I daresay the entire TBD community, will deal with the gulf between us without too much trouble.

Let's let it go. Ok? Otherwise, beerball is going to have a freaking heart attack.

You don't have to "believe"; it's right in the same thread. Go back to the post ... the lament was what the world may have become and not about you personally. I do think the world has become too sensitive, and I'm a guy who's a complete freaking lefty on social issues, too.

This is getting silly. The thread is about reebok products, which I'll probably never buy (no occasion to) but which look slightly humorous. Great for reebok winning that contract. Wish it was a firm who made products in the US, but hey, whatever. The interpretation that the shirt could have meant "kick her" still is completely strained and questionable to me. (There is no H at all on the shirt, much less the word "her," FFS.) The person who wrote "TAPPED" still was funny to me.

You obviously don't see it the same way.

I, and I daresay the entire TBD community, will deal with the gulf between us without too much trouble.

Let's let it go. Ok? Otherwise, beerball is going to have a freaking heart attack.

Agree to disagree? NEVER! :o

Cheers, homey. Go Bills!