Over/Under

mary owen

something by Prisco.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7589986/1

I may have to agree with him on Schobel being the most underrated, but no one here overrates MW at all. We know what we have gotten so far from him.

So my most overrated Bills Player is...................

Willis McGahee

Clearly from a Waller's perspective

(before I get death threats, look at all the TH hating and trade wishing going on here. Willis has a whole lot to prove to me. I am happy that he did well last week and I'm excited for him and his future, but he is not worthy of all the worship he's been getting lately. One preseason game?????)

So who's your Over/Under Bills?

Good Topic. Heres my list

Underrated

1. Travis Henry- most obvious over 2,800 Yards and 20+ tds the last two years, and this guy still doesn't get the credit he deserves as an upper echelon back

2. London Fletcher- Averages over 100+ tackles a season. Constantly in on a tackle. Good Sideline-Sideline speed. However he's not all that great in coverage.

3. Aaron Schobel- has improved every year since being in the league. I don't see that changed.

4. Izell Reese- I notice a lot of negative feedback on this guy, and yeah he doesn't lay the wood like Laywer Milloy or Coy Wire can, but the bills defense is better with him in there, than it would be with Pierson Prialeiou, or Coy Wire. Although I like this Rashad Baker kid, and wouldn't mind seeing him get a shot at fs with the #1 unit.

Overrated

1. Willis Mcgahee- Yes he looked great in the scrimmage, Yes he looked good in the 1st preseason game. Yes it's amazing that he's looked this good, considering the injury he's coming back from. However he hasn't proven anything where it matters yet. There is no rb controversy in Buffalo. Yes he'll get his carries, and when he shows that he's half the back he was in college(And Believe me he will, and than some) than we can resume talking about trading Henry. AFTER THIS SEASON.

2. JP Losman- 5 of 5 in a preseason game against a defense full of people who will be in the arena league or the cfl after camp cuts happen. I've seen the positives I'm impressed with his mobility. Now I'll list the negatives. Holds on to the ball to long. Yes he has the mobility to avoid a rush which allows him to do that. However the time he did get sacked <and I know it's not on record cause of the defensive holding penalty> He had time to get rid of the ball and didn't Pat Pat Pat Crunch. He locks into his receiver. <Hey this is starting to sound familiar :devil: > Watching the game you can see he doesn't look off his receiver. However he's a rookie and while I'm impressed with what I saw, he needs to polish his game up a bit before he's nfl ready. But when he is. God I can't wait to see this kid play. He's got it

3. Nate Clements- Too agressive at time's. Needs to learn when to anticpate jumping for a ball and when to just stick with his man. I think the veteran presence of Troy Vincent will help him with this

(AND NOW. DON'T GET OFFENDED BY THIS CAUSE I LOVE THIS NEXT GUY, AND THINK HE'S PROBABLY OUR BEST PLAYER)

4. Eric Moulds- Here comes the hate. Yes he was injured last year. Yes he's played with a lot of crappy qb's. However he has been inconsistent from year to year through out his career so far. This is his biggest and only problem. When EMO is on he's ON, and theres no if's, and's or but's in my mind about this that when he's ON. That he's a top 5 wr in the nfl. I expect a big year from Eric Moulds, and I don't think I'll be dissapointed in the slightest, but he's overrated from the standpoint that he has been inconsistent.

Eric Moulds- Here comes the hate. Yes he was injured last year. Yes he's played with a lot of crappy qb's. However he has been inconsistent from year to year through out his career so far. This is his biggest and only problem. When EMO is on he's ON, and theres no if's, and's or but's in my mind about this that when he's ON. That he's a top 5 wr in the nfl. I expect a big year from Eric Moulds, and I don't think I'll be dissapointed in the slightest, but he's overrated from the standpoint that he has been inconsistent.

No, I think you're right. No hate here. EMO (I like that abbrev) will now step it up with his injury behind him and rise to Top 5 WR status. Like you say, whether he does it for one year or just on the even-numbered years remains to be seen.

Astro

Archived