Glad we didn't take Raji

Virgil

You're crazy.....didn't you see the video of Raji embarrassing the NCAA's top interior linemen at the senior bowl (i.e., Eric Wood, Alex Mack, and company). If he can stay out of trouble off the field then he will be an absolute terror. He would have fit in perfectly in our system. I would much rather have Raji than Maybin.

See, like I said, if it's a matter of them moving him to DE on paper, but really using him as a second DT as part of the 3-4, then fine. I just would have hated to grab a guy as a DT and find out that he really could only project as a DE. I'm not knocking his skill or anything like that.

You wouldn't happen to be one of those that was "happy the Bills passed on Ngata", would you?

You're not one of those who can't let things go and thinks they know more about football than guys who've been in the business for years are you? :thumbsup:

They are jus trying to get their best players on the field in any way they can and I think Raji will excel at the DE spot in the 3-4 also. He's quick enough, he's strong enough, and dog gone it..........people like him. :thumbsup:

That line got me thinking especially in the context of the Whitner, Byrd, Scott thread....

IF the bills were to put their best 11 players on the defense on the field, who would that be.... (Based on proven ability and potential).