Introducing the next Barack Obama

• 2 weeks later...
CHECK IT

With jokes like this it's no surprise that you were the 3rd funniest guy in the A/V Club.

You might want to bone up on how successful those AV club guys have become lately. I know in your mind it's slide projectors and VCRs, but seriously, you may want to come up with a new joke because the AV guys are rocking it right now. In fact, few people rock it like the AV guys when there's a down economy.

You might want to bone up on how successful those AV club guys have become lately. I know in your mind it's slide projectors and VCRs, but seriously, you may want to come up with a new joke because the AV guys are rocking it right now. In fact, few people rock it like the AV guys when there's a down economy.

Gotta be one of the funniest posts I've read in a LONG time around here. Well done, sir. Well done, indeed.

I was gonna bust him on his 'Who's the Boss' reference as that explains much of what we've suspected of our anal-retentive friend, but your post would render any further attempts meaningless.