Is Steve Erkel dead?!?!

Fezmid

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75442

Following the cancellation of "Family Matters" in 1997, friends claim White became obsessed with the character, and grew despondent, despite further successes as star and producer of the UPN sitcom "Grownups", and as a writer for NBA.com

Neighbor and friend, Bradley Spencer alerted police after hearing what he described as "a loud bang" coming from White's

Los Angeles apartment.

Oh my! :worthy:

(any oldtimers remember this? :( )

Another rumor, it seems. This was posted just today:

http://www.examiner.com/x-12747-90s-Cultur...-are-they-today

J

aleel White played the uber nerdy neighbor, Steve Urkel, to the Winslow family on Family Matters.

Since Family Matters, White has done some acting in productions such as Grown Ups, Sonic Underground, Miracle Dogs Too, Boston Legal, Dreamgirls, and Call of the Wild. However, he is most known for his suicide hoax in 2006. An internet rumor had spread that Jaleel White had committed suicide in his Los Angeles apartment. It was rumored that he left behind a suicide note that had Urkel’s catchphrase “Did I do that?” quoted.

I feel like there was a Steve Erkel suicide scare thread just like this one about three years ago on TSW. I might have been the one who even started it!

I am pretty sure that Steve Urkel's girlfriend on the show died of cancer (she also played Theo's girlfriend on the Cosby Show and I belive dated Malcolm Jamaal Warner in real life; I met both her and Theo in Hawaii on vacation when I was 16)

I feel like there was a Steve Erkel suicide scare thread just like this one about three years ago on TSW. I might have been the one who even started it!

There was... That's why I said, "(any oldtimers remember this? :worthy: )." I figured with all the posts of everyone else dying, I'd ressurect this one.

My humor seems to have fallen flat as nobody got it. Oh well, it was funny to me :(

There was... That's why I said, "(any oldtimers remember this? :worthy: )." I figured with all the posts of everyone else dying, I'd ressurect this one.

My humor seems to have fallen flat as nobody got it. Oh well, it was funny to me :(

I interpreted the "any oldtimers remember this?" remark to mean, did we remember Erkel and the show. But I also figured you probably were screwing with us.